DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

Well, we wouldn't want you infecting the other students and I'd rather have you here anyway. As long as it doesn't interfere with your studies. Good luck getting the car to the doctor, I hope it isn't too expensive! -I just spent $700 on mine yesterday-

When you do use the car, do you usually have passengers? Do you use the car often in poor/cold weather, meaning, would you need to be out in poor/cold weather cause that sucks on a bike? If not, then a motorcycle is a great choice. It is a lot cheaper on gas, and takes up less space and its fun. But if you get a lot of bad weather or snow you should have another option as well. We have a van and a motorcycle. (It was my father-in-law's before he died, now its my husband's).

Well thats just it, had a horrible blizzard here this year, so weather is a big consideration. Not only that, I figure its hard to do grocery shopping with a motorcycle...but eh, I still want one :)

What type of bike do you have Kathleen?

I'm considering the following:

Triumph Bonneville SE

Royal Enfield Bullet Classic

Changjiang 750 /w sidecar

or a Honda 919 Hornet

My father-in-law got it in pretty poor shape with the intent of fixing it up again but didn't get a chance to, so my husband has been fixing it up he got it running and we've been out on it a few times. He takes it everywhere he goes on his own!

Oh! My car's been looked at! SOOO much better than expected! They said the issue was the stabilizer, a loose bolt, and a rusted spring. Hopefully this is all that's wrong, but they're such little things to make so much noise! Should only cost $107!  :D *dances jig*