DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys i got a result last night, I did something al little different and went for me and gues what.....

*realises no one is looking at her*

*goes over and pushes Ed, only to go through him*

DARN!!! they killed me and I didn't feel a thing...

GO TOWNIES, GO TOWNIES, GO TOWNIES!!!!

well can't say that wasn't expected.  i had hoped that she would survive to help us out though.  guess that means there are no other protection roles left.  there was always hope for a bodygaurd or something.

ed i doubt talya veiwed herself.  but then again sometimes a finder can be insane or something, which messes with their veiwing ability.  and if thats the case it's up to the mod if they want to inform the player.

now we're back at square one except that we know 3 things from Talya

ed = veiwed innocent

pookie = viewed innocent

red = miller and veiwed anti-town

those that are left are Tynaal and Player.

i haven't noticed Tynaal really being active in this game, and talya said she suspected player.  so i think we should look at one of those two for scum.  there can't be many left, 1 maybe a symp.  or 2 scum with one being the god father. 

locke...was that an admission?

Now now, no asking questions of dead people, Ed. :P  It's not fair that they can't answer you!  And that was his "Bah" post, if I'm not too much mistaken. :D

**edited because I forgot smileys! :o**

Yes, Ed, Locke died, he was lynched. :D  In case you missed it, he was a vanilla citizen.  Talya was the night kill after Locke was lynched and Day ended.  Now you're up to speed. :)

Vote Count

Red (1): Ed

Not voting: Piano, Red, Pookie, Tynaal

Deadline is Saturday, February 20th at 9 PM Central time.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

[glow=red,2,300]ed[/glow]

i'm starting to get a God Father vibe off of you dude. when i role revealed yesturday you had nothing negative to say about it.

you more than hounded after locke, claiming that you were sure he was scum.  he flips innocent in a lynch and you just happen to not notice.

Nice OMGUS Red.

I did. I said "Very easy claim Red".

But even our Finder was leaning towards believing you.

Now...well, I still think it is too easy. Quote me on those. I never said I completely believed you.

Actually, on my phone, I do miss a lot.

I am surprised he wasn't scum. It a hunch, and that is why I didn't really HOUND him. You know my hounding Red.

Talya said she would have lynched Player after Locke if Locke flipped innocent, so I did strongly consider voting for Player on Talya's instinct, but she also said she thought she had viewed the Godfather.  I know it's not me and for someone who is so sure Red is mafia now, [glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow] has been real fast to unvote for her each time.  I'm not going to bother putting my vote on her just for him to pull his off again.  I'm going to gamble that she won't be back on to take her vote off of him and that someone else sees the game they're playing with us.

Maybe if that had punctuation it would have helpd. Ok a godfather views innocent right. So we have all been operating that the people viewed are most likely innocent. Now if there is a godfather then anyone of those could be false so is there anyone we can be sure is innocent? Btw im an innocent so lynchng me is useless. Have me viewed if that will help

Archived