A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RED SAID:

crap :(   i hope theres another protector role in this game

talya tell me you veiwed me and cleared my name so we dont loose anymore innocents!!

TALYA SAID:

If you knew that you were the miller, you would have said something, but here you are expecting me to find you innocent. If you were the miller you knew I wouldn't be able to, so that is a lie, in fact i think you are a LLL

;D

I don't know. She just modded a game (it was great), but I don't remember how many she has played.

She then claimed she got it confused with metagaming.

RED SAID:

talya, thats not entirely true, there have been instances where millers have come up as innocent.  in Naes game, for instance, i'm the finder there and i veiwed a miller(ed).  she told me he had an innocent allignment.  Ed is dead so he can atleast confirm that much.  you were in that game as well and should remember me comming up with hermy being an innocent miller.

i was hoping that maybe meesh would do the same.  she didn't tell me what my allignment would veiw as in my pm so i just assumed/hoped it would be innocent.

just for clarification.

i was finder in Nae's game.  i veiwed ed who came up as Hermione an innocent.  i miss-read it the mason part and thought nae called him a Miller.  i even posted this in the game thread during Day 3 when i role revealed.

ed never corrected me on it so i continued to think of him as a miller who veiwed innocent.  mods do all kinds of things with roles (i know i've tweaked many a role in my GI mafia that is far from the stnd role)

i got mixed up, i should have known better using metagamming but this just makes me dislike metagamming even more.

Ed- you most certaintly were gunning for a lynch on Locke.  maybe not as hard as you did min or the finderin the Safaria Mafia, but you were still calling him scum and trying to get people to lynch him.

if Pete was the god Father, meesh would have listed it in the OP, which she didnt.

obviously i'm not the god father because i'm a Miller who only veiws as scum. 

you on the other hand, scream of scum now.  so my vote stands.  lynch me and we lose another innocent and probably secure a mafia victory.  or we can lynch ed and see that i'm right.

I won't be on when the deadline falls, because I forgot I have to be at work at the time the deadline falls, but unless a vote change happens, or another vote is cast, there will be a random modkill.

Be back in 7 hours or so! Sorry I won't be here sooner!

Archived