DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... it's like deja vu... coming on to [glow=red,2,300]vote Red[/glow] and put her at L+1.  I wonder if people will still feel the need to unvote because we all voted so fast or if they're satisfied that Red's evil now that they made Talya waste a viewing on it.  ::)

Okay I'm going to do something I haven't done before. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow] Now we still have time. Looking at the voting I would say that it's either Locke or dia who are mafia (if red is telling the truth and the way it has all come about something tells me she maybe telling the truth)

now I'm going to die tonight no matter what so Pookie and Ed are innocent. just so as you know.

I'm going to go with [glow=red,2,300]Locke[/glow]

so lets see if this pays off. You will have to change your votes soon incase Meesh decides to end the day!

In a game this size, would a cult be able to recruit every night at 100%?  I haven't played cult so I'm not sure how exactly it works, but in most cases do they still get a recruit after the leader dies?  The reason I ask is because if we're assuming there are 2 mafia left, and the cult started with Rey, if they could recruit each night, even after his death (and Pete's), with 100% accuracy, there are 3 cult left and that might mean tonight is endgame. 

hit post before i was done.  thanks talya for believing me :)  though i understand if i look scummy still with my slip up *shakes head*  so i understand if i'm still lynched.

*mumbles about her allergies*  i really hate end feb/early march.  down here all the pine trees start to pollenate and make me feel like crap rolled over twice.

i'm happy about one thing though, turns out 12hr allegra D has finally been made into a generic so now i wont have to shell out $120 a month for allergy meds.  allegra D is the only thing that works for me.

Dapi,

I'm not saying that Red is defiantely out of the woods, but there was something about the way she claimed. Either she is darn good, or made a genuine mistake about the role. With what she came up with, she knew I was in that game, so she knows I can check anytime.

So for the moment I would rather have a look at someone else. at least you can always go after her another time.

but out of those who voted for her I know that Ed and Pookie are innocent. So if that is the case then you and/or Locke are mafia. (I haven't discounted a godfather role) but at the moment I'm going this way :)

I'm guessing that Ed is the innocent person you viewed then Talya.

If that's the case then that just leaves Player, Red, Pookie, and Tynaal.  Of which, say 2 are mafia.  I'm tempted to unvote you Red since you act so honest and most of the other Innocents have no role......In which case I'd probably say Player.  But I think I'm going to leave as it is, because otherwise we'll probably get a random Modkill, which has bad odds, or you'll all go for me, which could happen anyway.

Don't at all understand why Red is agreeing with Ed's "instincts"  The vote I can understand, the reason, not so much.

Don't at all understand why Red is agreeing with Ed's "instincts"  The vote I can understand, the reason, not so much.

theres been more instances of ed's istincts of sniffing out scuf in these games than not.  and since talya says he's innocent i'm more apt to see him as tellign the truth and not leading us on a wild goose chase.  he's been after you all game and you haven't offered any other evidence to the contrary that i've seen.

After that, I can only conclude that either you or Red is mafia Player....

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Player[/glow]

(will change if it gets close to deadline with opportunity to avoid random Modkill by voting Red)

So here's what's nagging at me about the cult recruit...

Rey, the cult leader, was night killed night 2.  Pete, the mafia guy turned cult, was lynched day 3.  If Pete was already cult before night 2, wouldn't he have tried to steer his mafia team away from night killing Rey?  It seems like he'd still have contact with his mafia team even after he was recruited or the mafia team would know something was up with him.  So why wouldn't he fight to keep someone who would contribute to his new win condition?  I think the answer is that Pete was recruited night 2, the same night Rey died.  Which doesn't entirely make sense unless there was someone Rey passed the recruit on to, like a failsafe in case Rey was removed from the game early.

I suppose that it's possible Pete couldn't convince his team to not NK Rey, but I know Pete's rather good at persuading and deflecting when he sets his mind to it.  I just can't reconcile Pete as cult NKing his cult leader.  So to me that says there's another recruiter out there who took over when Rey died so that their recruit of Pete could go through that same night.

I posted my thoughts on this a few pages back. I think Pete was recruited Night 1, and Rey died Night 2, cancelling the recruitment. Pete might have taken over night 3, but he was lynched. If there were still recruitments going  on, I think we would have lost by now. :-\

Archived