DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sighs*

I should be used to that, I suppose.  Most mods are super-impatient, I guess. :P  I usually am, too, but that's why I set my deadlines pretty short usually, or try to, if I can... :D

Anyway.

With the Abhorsen dead, and no one readily apparent to take her place, the Kingdom is fast deteriorating into panic, and the attacks of the Dead are growing more bold, more daring, more frequent.  The death of Princess Ellimere, in sight of Belisaere itself, shook Belisaere’s confidence to the core, and now that the Abhorsen isn’t there to keep Belisaere safe, it is now prey to the Dead that it once thought it would never see again.

Though watches and guards at the Palace have been doubled, and every man, woman and child sleeps lightly and warily, Prince Sameth, restless, takes a midnight walk.  Outside for fresh air he goes, out atop a tower looking out over the sea.

Lost in thought, he doesn’t notice the shape creeping up behind him.  When he does, he thinks it’s merely one of the guards, making a round, but as he nods courteously and moves to turn back to his thoughts, a knife suddenly blossoms between his ribs, and the shape slips away into the darkness again.

Ed, Prince Sameth, vanilla citizen, has been killed.

It is now Day 7.  Day 7 will last until Thursday, February 25th at 10 PM Central time.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Archived