DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[glow=limegreen,2,300] brutus' house[/glow]

Good job everyone on getting the godfather!

You all are way off base on this jester thing...everyone is making such a big deal about me not wanting to say it and now I guess I can see why but once again it was someone else's concept about that needing to be said for a solo win...Ed said he sent me in, so when it's day again then you'll know I'm telling the truth!  :-\

Guest dragonsworn1991

You would if an important innocent is in danger, or yourself of being lynched and by her being a survivor she won't care and hammer them or lead the lynch.

I swear I posted here... *growls*

*hears noises coming from the closet*  Uh, guys.. what's that noise?  And has anyone seen Wombat lately? (Yes, I know you just posted.. I'm meaning the locked in the closet thing)

Guest dragonsworn1991

I haven't seen nor herd from him.

Pushes bar between closet handles and locks the door*

I wonder where he could have wondered off to.

Unless you are a survivor

You are bound and determined to get everyone putting me in the scum category one way or another...why you are so obsessed with this I don't know.  I explained why I didn't want to say the phrase, then after everybody threw a fit over it I said it, ed has sent me in, you will get the results as soon as it turns day, and somehow with all of that you are still determined to make everybody think I'm scum; once again...why?

Guest dragonsworn1991

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Survivor

I just don't want to be duped, I would hate to see you if you were scum to slide through the cracks.

You getting extremely defensive about things doesn't make you look any more innocent in my eyes. The survivor isn't scum necessarily and I never said you were scum in the sense you are labeling it. Your refusal to post the phrase at first raised some flags couple that with outlandish reasoning for doing so and that pings my radar.

[glow=limegreen,2,300]Brute's Hizzle[/glow]

Lily totally had me fooled though, like I've said before, your *constant* comments about her being a liar and scum were really irritating Ed even though she was Mafia.

*crosses her fingers* Here's to hoping I don't die tonight!

Yes but you'd be obvious and you're most likely covered by the Healer.

I think the rest of us need to be more worried, dem Scums are crazy. I mean honestly, trying to take out Caeser...that's Treason, Blasphemy and Stupidity all rolled into one! He is our Emperor! Power-hungry fools.

</endroleplay>

Yes but you'd be obvious and you're most likely covered by the Healer.

I think the rest of us need to be more worried, dem Scums are crazy. I mean honestly, trying to take out Caeser...that's Treason, Blasphemy and Stupidity all rolled into one! He is our Emperor! Power-hungry fools.

</endroleplay>

:D

True...I see now. I hope you don't die...make it Pete or Tigs. :D :P

lol....

:-*

*comes out of the closet*

Sorry Wombat, was busy.

What's up people? I MISSED THE DEADLINE AGAIN!??!!? *growls* THere's a major problem I am facing every morning when i wake up... I miss the deadline. This drives me nuts. *sighs* Anyway... WHOOHOOOO PEOPLE!!! MAJOR SCUM WE IS GOTTING!

I vote for [glow=limegreen,2,300]Brutussy's housey[/glow] mostly because there seem to be some FINE women hanging around that painting. Which I ASSUME has some hint of truth in it. Other than that, I am sure the wine there's gonna be freeflowing since the owner IS DEAD. FINISH THE WINEEEE!

And is that a closet I see at the back there? Gonna feel RIGHT at home.

Archived