DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

Guest dragonsworn1991

Send me in to clear me.

I am really surprised people in people. I am voting for [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow] if I was lie detector and someone claimed it I would immediately reply and call them a LLL.

That is the most suspicious thing so far. One is scum and the other is not, if we lynch our lied detector then we lynch a scum tomorrow, that is about an equal trade.

Again I am not anti-town.

I came up with that saying to prevent a cult, sk, or whatever other role to slip through the cracks.

Mcs, and Lily's dodgedness to reply the statement at first was really suspicious, I thin kwe need to make a list of who has said the statement and who has been viewed. And Nae if we lynch Ed and he is scum then you are most likely to, because he cleared you yesterday.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Well I can't see in your head, and you know how that made you look for not posting it immediately, you have been grilled enough on it and no need beating a dead horse

Whoa whoa whoa.. hold up there bucko.  Him "clearing" me and then finding he is scum means nothing about me.  I'd pick an innocent to claim to have checked if I was a fake truth finder.  Know why?  That's one person I know is innocent that will then be appreciative of the confirmation and be more apt to believe them.  Granted I'm leaning more towards Lily being the one telling the truth despite Ed's "clearing" of me but I still haven't decided yet.

• Club Leader

Boopsy, I suppose it is possible that we could both have the role, except that Ed said my result came back that I was lying, and I know I was not. Ed, are you sure you're 100% accurate? My PM said I was. Maybe you're not. Maybe you're not lying. Boops might be on to something here.

I am 100% sure. I will not let you live by claiming you are a second one.

Guess what Lily, I have seen dupe the town by claiming two finders with 50/50 surety. I believe you pointes out that scenario already.

I am sure Lily is anti- town. I should be getting one today to detect, and I will post it.

If you all want, you can lyncch me, as long as you don't let Lily dupe you even more.

*has an aneurism*

Could your viewings be switched? Like how finder's viewings are switched and thus instead of getting Ed's view or Lily's view you both ended up viewing someone else? That's what happened in the (silly) Charmed game where I was seen as the Healer because the view on me had been switched with the actual Healer... etc? And was frozen in terror and lynched. *bitter mutterings*

Bleah. I'm gonna vote [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow] for now. But I'm still pretty much sitting on the fence for this.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Someone please clear me, I would really like to be away from all of this random suspicion and weak case building.

I have been called out for telling Ed to stop revealing.

I have been called out for hounding mcs.

I have been called out because people like and respect me as a player.

So whatever.

• Club Leader

*snuggles Boopsy* Are you still traumatized by that? I swear I will never ever include that power in one of my games again. I know trauma. I'm still traumatized by Talya's killing of me in Pete's game a while back. I'm sorry Boops. I'm an evil mod.

Ed, I don't have anything more to say. Keep up the wild accusations, though. You're going to eventually make it obvious who is lying here.

Lily, evey time you claim it, orlie about lying, I will call it out.

People know I have done this. When I am sure, I am sure.

Like I said, if I die, I can take solace (unless the town keeps falling for your lies) that you will be next.

also, boopsy, I don't think so. did they finder know about it, or was it random? did the mod do it, or another player?

Ed, I really don't think I'm a good source of answers for that. I can't even understand your question, much less what is going on. I woke up to a furor of a thread when I was hoping for a relaxing soak in the baths. *lol* For me, I'm not even certain I voted right. Glah.

I hate to do this but... [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] for now. I think I need a few more logical thinking people coming up with theories for me to understand this better. And... I think my headache's back. *goes snuggle random people for a bit*

Guest dragonsworn1991

On the off chance I am wrong about there being two lie detectors (Which I don't think I am) both should be a percentage role to balance each other out.

• Club Leader

My head is starting to spin, which it always does when these things start. All I know is Ed said I lied and I didn't. So I thought he was lying. That's all I've got for sure, people. It did look like a Pete-concocted plot, but I just don't know anymore. If Ed flips mafia, then Pete is my next choice.

Crap! I just realized I haven't voted! [glow=red,2,300]Vote Ed[/glow]

I think I need a break.

Archived