DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi All

ChrisKraft639

Elgee post away any pics you want - I just found an album that have some veeeeery old photo's in it :-)

Van - it's all good - well sort of ..... mostly, uhm ok some is good

Thanks Claireducky - will come running if it all gets too much ..... forgot I don't run, will stroll

Kara Boss General Lady - I shall indeed

right back to packing, problem with having lots of books and moving - lots of boxes

My name is Chris and I am not an alcoholic - a bookaholic maybe

Okay reds ... I think we Browns deserve a fair shot at this one, after all... *points at quote* he fits in with us! 

Chris, welcome to dragonmount dearie ... and please consider the Browns.  We have chocolate and your red tendancies could be soothed by allowing them to come visit you in our hall from time to time to soak away all those male gentling woes in our hot tub of molten milk chocolate.  :) 

Trust me being a brownie a very rewarding place to be even if you have a secret love of all things red!  After all I, myself, feel tendencies towards the red so I know the temptation they represent!  I'm often considered the chocolate covered cherry berry of the white tower org (or at least I was back when I was around a lot more, I'm returning after a long sojourn... yasy for becoming a mommy!)

*realizes she's rambled away from the point, fixes glasses on face*

Ahem, yes, my point is welcome and please consider the Brown Ajah on Org side for all your bookish needs.  Thank you.  :)

Archived