DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warm Fuzzies

Far Dareis Mai

Alright, I do not do this often so soak it up, minions.

Most of you have come to know me as the grumpy one. But that's only because since becoming an admin I've had lots of new headaches to deal with. >.>

Kidding! Okay, so life has been hectic and stuff, and I'm not nearly as active here as I would love to be, but I just want to let you all know that in my almost 6 years here, you've been the best. Really. I think that we've come a long way since moving back to DM, and I believe that with the way we are going now, we are gong to be even better. We've got some great new members who show a lot of promise; we've got some awesomely evil old members to show them the ropes, and with all the new stuff we have been (or will be) working on, SG has got a lot to offer in the new year.

So my thanks to every one of you, for being who you are, and sharing that person with us in SG. *stabbity*

Happy Holidays! (my LOA starts now--get 50 points so you can see the Blasted Lands!!)

FDM

P.S. A few reminders:

Lightfuls: You must post on the roll call every month to remain on the Memberlist. Miss even one month as a ful, and you have to start all over again from scratch--even signing up on the new members thread. Also--while I am on LOA, the Faction Leaders (cosmicpanda, canukistani, gerrendus) are in charge while I am away. If you have any questions, or you just want to bug them (which would be epic win), send them your pm's. If you can't reach them, then the Chosen are up to bat. They are (and you should know this already!) Alaksuleiel, Moghedian, Dragonsworn1991). If you can't get in touch with any of these 6 people, first you tell me about it, so I may unleash my fury on them, and then cry in a corner until I get back.

Everyone: If you have not yet voted for this year's Ghulies, do it soon! The deadline is the 31st. You do not have to place a vote for every category, I know that some of you are new and don't know everyone that well, but some of them are fairly easy to vote on.

We are still accepting new ideas for games in Thakandar! Please pm cosmicpanda with your idea. If we test it, you'll receive points!

WoW Guild: If you've never played and are curious, or have played but want to give it another go, please feel free to pm Canukistani, and she can send you an invite for a 10 day free trial. It streams through the internet, so you won't have to download anything. We've got a lot of people from both here and the Seanchan playing! Canuk can give you all the info.

Also--while I am on LOA, the Faction Leaders (cosmicpanda, canukistani, gerrendus) are in charge while I am away. If you have any questions, or you just want to bug them (which would be epic win), send them your pm's. If you can't reach them, then the Chosen are up to bat.

All who attempt to only bug us will be met with Canuki's cookpot.

That being said..we are friendly and don't bite! Well...when we aren't plotting to overthrow Far...Did I just say that?

*holds pandy hostage*

GIVE US THE ADMIN LOGINS NOW OR I HAVE ME A COSMICPANDA SKIN RUG!!

Really?  That's so cool!  In the Admin lounge, everyone has cosmicpanda skin rugs.

I mean, you still won't have the Canuki-skull bidet, but . . . well . . . that makes sense, since as Admins, we're all better than you.

Archived