DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game Dead Thread, for those players who have died.

Minuet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think stakes kill vamps in the Twilight universe :P

Well, the game has gotten very interesting *evil smile*

I agree, ed. I'm not sure why - holidays maybe - but in this game, people keep not posting during the day phase, and then at the last minute they try to get on to lynch someone. Obviously this bothers me because it's what got me lynched ;D But even now that I'm dead, it still kind of bothers me. Half the players keep checking in at the last minute to vote.

Are bah posts allowed?  Maybe I shouldn't have made a bah post when there's a perfectly good dead person thread, but I kinda posted before I thought of that  ::)  Boopsy can you stop that already? ::)  Can you even convert the dead to the undead?  Then again I am a talking dead person so what does that say about me?

Nuh uh. I didn't point fingers. I merely celebrated. Buagagagaga... I'm allowed my Bah post anyway... so... that was it.

*grins* And now, my darling bella wella... come to papa so that we may do naughty things together consumate our love satisfy my craving eat or be eaten umm... hang out and chill...

*sniffs*

Archived