DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game Dead Thread, for those players who have died.

Minuet

Um... Ed where did you get the idea I like Edward? I am so Team Jacob. I have been a wolf fan for years, so anyone that can transform into a wolf totally rocks my world. Now, the fact that Taylor Lautner plays Jacob is just the icing on the cake.

Those were rather humorous. I will admit a lot of people go way overboard with their love for Twilight. If I am going to go nuts over something it is more like Star Trek. That is where my name Minuet came from after all.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I grew up with the original Star Trek. My favorite is Star Trek TNG, because of William T. Riker. I also like most of the spin offs. The new movie was awesome. I would love to see them follow this new time line and the changes if will have on the universe.

I grew up with TNG and a lot of the orginal...

me and my brother would come home from school real quick to watch TNG at 3.

I like Counselor Troy (SP?), she was awesome....

The movie was freaking epic!!!!

My bro came home for two weeks (he is in Iraq in the Army), and we were driving around later at might (I didn't have my license so he was 'giving me lessons'), and we ended up like three cities from home, and watched the movie at like midnight....

It made our dad mad, because he really wanted to see it, and we wtched it without him...but we weren't planing to...

(You didn't say where the name came form...:()

lol....

Ok...

looked it up... :P

Minuet was a character created in the holodeck on board the USS Enterprise-D, by Commander William Riker in 2364. Minuet existed within the confines of a program of the Bourbon Street Bar, a New Orleans jazz club set in the year 1958. (TNG: "11001001")

Wishing to play some music, Riker specified the location and requested an audience for the program. Initially the system created a full crowd, but Riker reduced the audience to one, a woman. The system created the character first as a blond but changed Minuet to a brunette after Riker advised that "jazz and blondes seldom go together". The character was further revised at his request that she appear "sultry" until her final configuration was set.

Provides some insight in Min... ;)

I have 3 sisters who are blonde thank you very much! I don't hate blondes. I am just the only brunette. Which means I have to be more sultry to get attention. My little sister, step-sister actually, could have been a model. She still could at the age of 37.

Found another one!!!!

Today, I woke up to an unfamiliar male face right beside mine. I flipped out fell of my 4 foot raised bed and got a concussion. Who, you may ask, was in my bed? My Robert Pattinson pillowcase. FML

Hahaha....poor guy....shot down because of some movie....

Today, the painting I worked on for three weeks was rejected from an art contest because the rules prohibit fan art. It wasn't fan art. They mistook it for Twilight fan art. FML

I'm here, Ed...if you've read out quicktopic, you know I'm super angry right now, but I'm here...

Playing mafia during the holidays sucks. I keep being out of town and not able to get online. I may not have died if I could have fake revealed. But go figure everyone gets on and votes at the last minute, when I'm not here.

I don't know if I'm going to keep up with the game. I'm not too interested if I've died, frankly.

Yea....i just read it.

I am so sorry....

*hugs*

I was trying to do something here, but no one follows the Dead Thread.

:(

I know...I was waiting for you, trying to make you come back with my special powers ::), but you wouldn't....:(

lol....I was only interested to follow you...Idk how much I will follow, though since it is already Night 2, and I know some backround stuff, it will make it easier to follow.

I know...

I would get on, and then you had like two more votes.

I would check later and it was one more for Lavinya. When she said 'omg, how could you guys attack me when I am gone' (paraphrased), I wanted to go on and say hey...

something!

lol...

Give the girl some space you vampires you. She just lost a lot of blood. She needs to recoup some and you all are no longer vampires. I think you suspected her. Too bad I deleted your QT board yesterday. You know New Years eve cleaning.

Oh, and Sarah just so you know your night action wasn't needed. Neither party was targeted. However, that would have been interesting.

No it actually would have been interesting. I love the twist and all that are not expected. It is actually cracking me up half of their discussions about did I do this or that. I am glad I am so unpredictable.

Archived