DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game Dead Thread, for those players who have died.

Minuet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao...

Lily, you so confused me with that.

I was like, "She knows I am dead right?"

lol...that made me laugh.

I don't know what we can talk about exactly, because it might be revealing something.

I will wait for Min to say if we can post here you we think is who.

I really want to say who I think some are, but I should wait.

P.S. I can't say some things (min knows what  mean)...but my suspicions should be ok.

P.P.S If there is a thread to thread convo...that would be so freaking hilarious....The dead are alive, I will not pardon the pun!

Well, before Cairos died, I thought he would be the other mafia.

Meesh was my other suspicion, but I am not sure right now. She is still pinging my dead radar (and she is still alive).

My only other suspicion was Lavinya, but I forgot what has happened, so I don't remember much (she doesn't post a lot).

MOD may demand an edit if anything I said was bad. :)

Sorry for the double post (Min said I could spam the hell out of this place :P).

But, I just read that the mistress is frozen.

Pillow demands her release now!

;D

Anyways...

that is all.

:D

EDIT: Just found this on Very Demotivational Posters.

I found it extremely hilarious. :D

CONFIDENCE.jpg

Hahaha.....

This one is funny.

DoubleStandardsTwilight.jpg

Hey Crafty, I found some proof that Cookie Monster is evil!!!

I can with 1% accuraccy that it was cookie monster and snuffleluffagus in Big Birds nest, with a blow torch.....the victim is quite charred so we are not sure who got roasted....there is , however, some green fuzz

Cookies.jpg

To Meesh...you can die, but only if you are mafia, and you bring cookies.  Cookie Monster is the resident Idol of my corner of outcast island, but I am pretty sure we are a multiple idol island.

Actually, to anybody alive over there still, raise your hand if you are mafia and I'll give you a special treat hides sharpened stake

Archived