DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

• Club Leader

Hey, Rey, that's not fair!  :P As you well know, it's when you DON'T suspect me that I'm guilty as sin.  :P

AlJenn, I can't take much credit. I was only mafia for one day. Pale and Zep get all the credit. And they managed this with one teammate inactive. That's pretty amazing, as well.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was 3 each on that night Meesh, but there was an outside chance that you save whoever the mafia went for and Rey got a mafia, which would mean you had one day left to vote. I couldn't let you have that chance it would have been unfair to assume which way it would go, even if it was highly unlikely.

I have so many roles because the Mafia who heavily roled too. I had a game where they recruited the finder day one, the innocents didn't stand a chance.

With Wombat being the Jailkeeper, blocked Lily night one. Now that stopped her viewing someone, but it also stopped her from being recruited that night. Meercat was a kind of back up if she did get recruited. The masons were also there. Plus I had a little thing that of Lily did get recruited the Masons would have a night kill. (for one time only).

Both Wolfie and Elli missed the night 2 deadline.

Meesh do not cut yourself up over this, I thought you played well. It's easy to get things wrong, I have done it loads of times. You can only go with what you have.

I have to say this was one of the best games I have modded. You all kept the dialogue going, and most really took part. Thank You all for making it a great game!

:-*

The points awarded are as follows.

Those not a member are more than happy to join and will be awarded the points plus the 10pts for joining. :)

Jelly 5pts

Crusher 10pts

Chrono 10pts

Alanna 10pts

Dragon 10pts

Reyoru 15pts

Locke 15pts

Elli 15pts

Wombat 15pts

Meesh 15pts

Meercat 15pts

Al Jenn 15pts

Lily 20pts

Pale 20pts

Led 20pts

Congrats Guys ;D

That's cool.

If you thought it would be Ok Talya, would you mind if I set the game up here in February? Its easier for me that way, as I wouldn't have to mod a standard game first. It would also be quite awesome seeing some of the folk here again in action :)

That would be great Rey, I don't mind at all. Chrono is supposed to be doing one in Jan, and I think Dragon was hoping for one too. So we will have a few games on the go. I like the idea of themed ones as well...

I may do an Easter one, with the Easter bunny :D

Yeah thanks for an awesome game Talya.  It was really cool getting jailkeeper for my first game, it made the nights very interesting.  I love that role.  I was gonna use my ability on Pale if I lived for another night no matter what Lily said >:D  At the time I had no idea why Lily would reveal who she was going to view like that and why she would use another viewing on Pale at that time, but it makes sense now that I see she was scum.

Good game, everyone! I actually stopped following it after I was killed, but I think I'll go back and read through. Sounds like it got very interesting near the end there :D

@ the mafia, you have no idea how shocked I was when I got nightkilled. I've never been nightkilled before. Not that I've played terribly a lot of mafia (I think this was my...sixth or seventh game, technically), but still. Shocked.

Good game, everyone! I actually stopped following it after I was killed, but I think I'll go back and read through. Sounds like it got very interesting near the end there :D

@ the mafia, you have no idea how shocked I was when I got nightkilled. I've never been nightkilled before. Not that I've played terribly a lot of mafia (I think this was my...sixth or seventh game, technically), but still. Shocked.

Haha old timer, you've never been Nk'ed but you sure as hell have Nk'ed a few other people  ;D

Archived