DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Guy here

Duncan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um..... we are good at welcoming people. Not to mention I kind of posted something over in the Green Ajah. *snickers* Didn't want my Ajah to miss a chance at welcoming a yummy new Algai! Fresh meat girls, but yes Rashi has first dibs. Oh, and he is really cute too. Okay, I know all mom's think their kids are cute, but honestly I see girls checking him out a lot.

Don't worry Vanion he will read the WoT. He needs to find where he lost one of my books however! I know it is sacrilegious. May the Light help him if it is damaged.

Oh, and Duncan the Reds are awesome. They won't talk you to death like the Greens, sorry wrong thread. Anyway they are nice to Algai. The Blues are Harry Potter fans which you will have loads to talk about there. If I remember right someone in the Gray Ajah was into StarGate. The Yellows are well..... you just have to go there to see. The Whites are quite, but very intellectual. The Browns are friendly, just not harming their books. Of course you have to come visit me, at the Greens. We aren't as scary as you may think. Kara keeps us in place. Make sure to get to the Warder's Guild too. The White Tower is huge, but you will have fun.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Just relax and go with the flow is my usual advice.

Anyways Hi I am Pete. I am a sitter of the red ajah. Good to see new people around.

Duncan you can't see the boards yet. Once you get board access you will see lots of places to go. The Aspie Quarters are a fun place to hang out and get to know those who are at your level. We just like to invite people to the Ajahs and the Warder's Guild to welcome them. Oh, and Pete is a cool, awesome guy. He does awesome mafia games. Don't worry you will be given a mentor and they will help you out. If not you have enough family here not to mention Rasheta will be more then willing to help you out. *giggles* I love my Sister!

You might have to plead mercy when you go to the Browns! Oh, and Mother was raised from the Browns. Be nice to her. She is super awesomeness! You will love Lor too. Hopefully you will come up with new ways to torment her. *giggles* I had way to much fun as a novice and accepted. Oh, I can't wait for you to meet Bob the moat monster. He loves me. Well, enough tequila and skinny dipping with him of course he does. Wait you didn't hear that from me. I was a good novice. Just ask Naeann. We were very well behaved.

Yep. That's what I've heard, Sis. I was the best behaved Novice this tower has ever seen, too.  ;) After all, I had to live up to your reputation of good behavior.

He knows us too well to buy any of this, doesn't he?

I KNOW you too well to buy any of that...just saying *ggls*  :-*

• Club Leader

Okay, Duncan, you are disowned! I mean it! What is this "I'm not evil" stuff? We are ALL evil in this family, right, Sis? Daughter of mine? *looks around to see if any other family members are around.....*

*hugs Duncy tight* Just kidding. Auntie Flower could never disown her boo boo.

Archived