DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Celebrate Our New Home!!

Covai Seriba

*sits in the patented Saidin easy chair of air* Hear hear Covai *grabs a beer*

Been too long since we've been here... but I'm gonna get scared if we end up having to use ezboards again, remember being recruited and early lessons?

And I want you to send me those records you mentioned, I never had the chance to archive 'em. Catch me on MSN for where to send

Dash,

Trust me Estel, it makes me feel younger. :D In the decent time I was involved with DM, I didn't frolic with the Community or all of us folks here RPing, so I appreciate the cool new boards, but feel very young when talking of the Community and RPers. :roll:

*grabs a beer and hopes it's not milk*

(won't get that until read Nakor's Promotion on OOC)

Guest Faile1987

Wheeeee!!!

Yay it is great to have everything combined in here again! No confusion any more!

gets herself a beer and joins the party :D

*eats Isha* No worries ;) In a year or two, all the oldbies will either be on some kind of LoA or they will be VERY inactive. Then if DM 8.0 comes out and we have to split, you can brag to all the newbies about being veterans of an old split ;)

Guest Faile1987

lol, hm...on terms of the community site I almost feel like an oldbie myself, although I haven´t been around there longer than a year now. But since the Community Site was what actually got me into the whole thing of rping (and made me an even more fervent WoT addict than I already was at that time, what more to say....)

Anyway a great hugg to all Community as well as RP DMer´s!!!

lol, faile has a falcon as her avatar. :D I get it.

*gives faile some flowers* here to celebrate the new home.

*shoves some flowers down who he assumes to be Demi's thoat* here you go Isha.

*realizes that those were for Estel* oops

*shoves hand down throat, gets flowers, and offers them to Estel* no? Oh well, you loss.

*goes around singing about his flowers*

Guest Faile1987

Well...someone always has to draw the short match, hm Kadere?

As for the drinking and the flowers...good idea right now (has just finished her first Abitur exam - 4 hours of English writing on Shakespeare - and it was good :D)

*joins for a drink and gratefully accepts Jason´s flowers*