DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya

Elliara

I really would like to start RPing as a Novice. I have a bio in mind (am yet to actually write it), but wanted to know where to start. I think I saw it written somewhere I had to email a bio?

Anyway if someone can give me a hand with what is required for a Novice Bio I would be eternally greatful.

Elli

Hello Elliara

First of, you have to include this in your bio

Below is the bio form to be used in any bio submitted.

Before you submit your bio please check out these

RULES

Basic Information

Handle :

Character Count : (For this Division)

Character Information

Name:

Nationality:

Appearance

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin:

Height:

Voice:

Other:

Optional

Special Skills:

Knowledge Weakness:

Physical Weakness:

Personality weakness:

Personality

History

(Should include any major events in the character's life prior to joining the Division,

as well as any significant RPs since)

Then after that, you send in the bio to

DMWTBIOS [at] gmail [dot]

Then the bio checker (Whitewolf) will then check your bio and inform you if there are any errors.  (This may take anywhen from a few days to a few weeks, depending on whether there are mistakes)

Then the bio, if approved, will be put up on the bio board to be cc'd by another division.  Usually it is approved.  And after it is approved, you will have to do a Novice Quiz.

After you have completed the Novice Quiz, then congratulations, you can start rping.

It might seem like a lot, but the process can actually be quite fun.

Welcome, Elliara! It is always exciting to see a new novice join the ranks.

I play Pia Tovisen, who is our Mistress of Novices, and also act as an out of character MoN. If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to ask me! I'm here to be your guide :D

Once your bio is approved, the novice quiz will be emailed to you, it's just to help familiarise you with the White Tower and encourage you to read the boards and website for information. Again, if you get stuck I'm available for help. Your first RP will be with me too, when you meet the MoN. Feel free to start plotting how you'd like to go about it, I will follow your lead.

And again, welcome! I have a nice white dress with your name on it here ;)

Thanks! ;D

It's nice to meet the MoN and I'll try and think of a plot for our meeting. Just so you know, I plan my char to be softly spoken so I hope I don't make it too boring for you!

I'm so out of writing practise. This Bio is taking me longer than I anticipated.  ::)

LOL I will be!

I've finished, just editing now, I hope my spelling and grammar are right, otherwise Miss Elgee will undoubtably let me know!  ;D

Hopefully my bio isn't too bad. Like I said I've been out of RPing (and any kind of creative writing) for a long time and after 2 kids I think my mind is turning to mush (what am I saying, it IS mush).

Trust me, I know what you mean! I have two kids too, and I swear my brain still hasn't recovered the lost braincells from pregnancy lol.

Looks like we may have a bit in common too - I'm also down under, in Brisbane actually, and am 27 lol. How old are your kids? My son Xavier is 3 and my baby girl Jocelyn is 13 months.