DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So TGS is out next Tuesday...

el Nynaeve

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That should shock me, but it doesn't. ::)

Mat, just steer clear of the spoilers board and you should be good. But the two extra weeks of anticipation will make it that much sweeter. ;)

Turns out I didn't pay £20 after all, when I went to pick up my copy this morning they took £5 off. Not bad going. ;D

So, starting at like 1:30 or 2 this morning, I began the prologue, but I was too tired to finish reading the prologue. :D

So, on the bus ride home, I finished that, skipped chapter 1 because I've already read it, and am now starting Chapter 21. ;D

I LOVE the book! :D :D

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS HERE!! I'M ALREADY TO THE PROLOGUE AND SO FAR IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! WOW!!! I'M SO EXCITED. IT'S such a strange feeling. My sisters decided to let me read it first too!!! Okay. I just had to let that out ;D

*gets distracted from reading* The prologues have never been my favorite part anyway and I'm easily distracted from them.

Thank you. I am so happy.  I'll talk to you tomorrow about it.  Be warned though, I might be a little tired (understatement) and therefore irrational.

Archived