DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Asterisks

mmeeshal

You still might be shy, they aren't of you. Plus they are anoynmous at least to us here until you posted a link ;)  :P

You little brother is so sweet, proper little star :D

The other one can certainly play the guitar. I think i will give the other brother a miss, not my type of music ;)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, not my type of music either.  Unfortunately, I still have to listen to him when he practices in his room.  Our house has great acoustics.  ::)

Well, 2 of them were of me. :D And my friend. >.>

I LOVE my little brother, though he's turning into a brat now.  He's a sweetie, but he's been pushing his limits lately and testing my authority and my parents'.  But he is the cutest little thing. *sighs*

I see my brother hasn't put up any videos of him playing his new acoustic guitar.  He should do that, it's such a broader range of music he can play now. Tsk-tsk. :D

True to form, his new acoustic guitar is black. :P

All toddlers seem to turn out like that... *looks towards her daughters room*

And they still push authority and it's hard sometimes. But luckily she is so loving too. gopota love 'em :)

I would like to hear the accustic guitar. *nods*

I will have to look more at your Youtube place. But I really need to get to sleep!

Ack, I hate headaches.

Especially sinus headaches.

Where you feel like your head is completely full of..something. And about to explode.

And you keep massaging your temples, blowing your nose, massaging your cheekbones and your eyebrows, and it feels better, but once you stop the pressure is back.

And you just want the freaking fluid to come bursting out from either side of your nose so you can feel that sweet relief.....

I get those too Meesh and what Elli says is right, or you could add menthol crystals (not too many just a small pinch) but when you put your hed over the bowl make sure your eye are protected from the steam, otherwise it stings, but it clears the sinuses!

Archived