DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mini LoA - 7/21 - 7/24th or 25th...

Jhaenara

I'll be gone from tomorrow afternoon until Monday or Tuesday... we're not sure. Yeah, I know you're all sad... hahaha... j/k. :P

Not a long time, but thought I'd let it be known I won't be around. We're doing a mini-vacation to SD to do Mount Rushmore for the heck of it.

Anyways... I'll miss you guys... be good (no, cause havoc)! *smoochies* 8)

Edit: Guess that means I miss the chat on Saturday night for the first time... *sobs* (Unless Tom brings his laptop and we have free wifi... hmmmm.)

Edit 2: Just realized I put June in the topic... i r tard.

Awww, no Jhae in a chat? What fun is that?

*wrinkles her brow and eyes those two sentences*

Alright, you know I'm going to miss you when I start rhyming. I think I may need a doctor...

Have fun and stuff! Don't forget to tell George (Washington) that I stole his birthday and he can't have it back. It's mine now, 'cuz he's dead and my teeth are natural. *nods*

*grins*

*laughs* We've been having Kin Chat night for about... 6 weeks now? *grins*

I'm about to make a post with the goods, though, and add the info to the info threads. Ya'll make sure to stop by the thread for the info if you don't have it already (those in the BT probably do...)

Thanks guys *blush* *hugs*

And sorry Kelly, no postcards this time. I wouldn't have had the time to do it while there and I'd feel silly sending them from home... lol... though I suppose I could have. I'll try to find something fun around here to send soon. :)

Archived