DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kathana Trevalaer, You are Summoned to Stand Before the White Tower

Dwynwen

Dwyn gracefully glides into place before the assembled members of the White Tower and adjusts her Keeper's stole about her shoulders.  Wasting no time at all, she clears her throat, forms a voice amplifying weave, and sharply strikes her staff upon the floor three times.

She comes; she comes!  The Watcher of the Seals, the Flame of Tar Valon, the Amyrlin Seat.  Attend you all, for she comes!

A hush falls over the crowd as Dwyn stands aside to let Claire enter the room to stand beside her.  Both women look uncharacteristically solemn and let not a shred of emotion pass their visages.  Dwyn makes sure all present are listening and speaks again.

Kathana Trevalaer, you are summoned before the Hall of the Tower.  Ask not why you are summoned.  It is yours to answer, not to question.

Claire listened in silence as her Keeper began the solemn opening phrases of the rite of Summoning.

...not to question.

Adjusting her skirts, Claire steps forward and continues the summoning.

Delay not in your coming.  It is yours to obey in haste.

Dwynwen looks at Claire silently, and together they finish the ancient formula.

It is well to fear the summons of the Hall.  It is well to obey in haste and humility, unasking.  You are summoned to kneel before the Hall of the Tower and accept their judgment.

As the last words roll off of their tongues, Mystica, Highest of the Reds, comes forward to give more information to the one who has been summoned.  Claire lightly touches the fringe on her stole and watches with shining eyes.

'...accept their judgement.'

Mystica stepped forward, offering the Amyrlin Seat a precise curtsy before turning to face the Hall. Her red fringed shawl, draped across her arms, swayed as she calmly folded her hands in front of her scarlet dress. Her face showed not an inch of emotion and her whole posture was serenity made flesh. Those standing closest to the front, however, could see a light flickering in her eyes, though with this sister that could mean just about anything.

Attend all and stand in witness and all that can be done will be done under the Light.

Kathana Trevalaer,

You have been summoned before the Hall of the White Tower to be weighed and judged for your actions that have directly and indirectly reflected upon the Tower during your time as the Amyrlin Seat. Eleven years you have held stole and seat, charged to rule in service of the Light and the White Tower to the benefit of both and all it's initiates and the world of Dragonmount at large.

Now stand and hear the will of the Hall.

For eleven years you have dedicated your time, your energy and your life to the service of this site. You have stood at the birth of the White Tower and seen it to it's current state. Through joy and tears you have waided and held fast to your chosen course, never wavering in your duty, never faltering in your dedication. The girl that put the stole on her shoulders has grown into a woman. She marched through peacefull fields and burning forrests and touched all that she passed. Throughout this journey your path has been marked by success and mistake, both of which led to growth and experience.

Your service to the White Tower and Dragonmount at large has not gone unnoticed, sister. Today, you receive what rightfully belongs to you. For despite many pitfalls and tribulations, despite arguement and disagreement, there can be no doubt as to the service you have shown the members of this Org and this site for longer than Siuan Sanchez held the stole.

It is the will of the Hall, and indeed the entire White Tower, that there will be a time of celebration in recognition of your servitude. For the next three weeks the White Tower, and beyond, will show it's appreciation in a variety of ways. Though you may wish to lurk in the shadows, you will accept the ruling of the Hall and stand in the spotlight for the duration of this event, if not beyond.

Myst cast a look at the Amyrlin Emeritus that told the woman to just try to weasel her way out of it.

For the next three weeks a series of activities and events will take place throughout the White Tower, organised and run by the various Ajahs and Disciplines and open to all that have access to the events, depending on the boards they are posted on. Some of these will be held here on the White Tower public board, others will be held in the Ajah or Discipline boards. A closing ceremony will mark the end of the official duration of the event, on the 3rd of October.

The Amyrlin Seat has decreed that participation by our aspirants, be they of the Aes Sedai or Warder path, shall be counted towards one (or more) of their raising requirements, depending on the nature of the event and the level of participation.

A roadmap will be posted here in this post to the various activities with links to them as soon as they are started, to help the masses find their way through the event.

As it has been decided, so shall it be.

Mystica barely stopped herself from grinning like a loon at Kathana standing in front of her and instead took out a piece of paper from one of the hidden pockets in her dress. Reading from the list on the paper, her voice silenced the murmers that had gone up all around the room.

The following activities can be expected in the coming weeks:

Roadmap

• Kathana Mail run by the Blue Ajah
  • Story by Justen Diablos
  • Story Game run by the Yellow Ajah
  • Poetry Corner run by Narina Sedai of the Red Ajah
  • A History of Kathana run by the Brown Ajah
  • Roast run by Barmacall Der'Manshima, Sword Captain of the Warder Guild
  • Recipe Contest run by the Grey Ajah
  • Kathana Trial run by Elgee Sedai of the Red Ajah
  • Cracked Article run by Vemynal Der'Manshima of Cuen'd'eren
  • Segurant Surprise run by Raijin Der'Manshima of Me'Arearth
  • Scrapbook run by the White Ajah

note: once the threads are up for each event, the point in the roadmap will be linked to the event thread. Which will become visible when they become underlined.

This concluded the official part of the summoning and Mystica put the folded piece of paper back in her pocket. Offering another curtsy to the Amyrlin Seat, she glided passed Kathana, giving the woman a quick grin at last, and left the room to see to the start of the celebrations.

Pfft! How hard can it be to be more interesting than NFL football...*ducks all the flying beer cans while channeling them into the trash*

:D

How could we resist paying lots of attention to She who single-handedly called forth the LOVE GOD PEOPLE?!

No es posible!  ;D

*smirks and shakes her head*

Anyone want to place bets on how long it takes Kathana to be climbing the walls and begging for mercy? ;)

Miss you, babe. *hugs Kathana* Missing D*con means no face time 'til November!

Kaaaaath! *runs in, skirts a-twirling*

Did I miss anything, did I miss anything??

*takes deep breaths*

Okay, I'm here. *fans self* *coughs*

KATH! Where do I even begin? Do you know I love you? And that I think you're epically awesome? Well, you are. And you deserve all the good things that are coming your way. And I'm sorry about that time you huggleglomped me and I almost (ACCIDENTALLY!!) punched you in the face.

Now then. Where can I sign up for the "all the dirt we have on Kath" thread? :P

LOVE YOU!! <3

*smirks* Welcome back out of the woodwork, Mialove *snuggleglomps* ;D It would appear our dear Tamyrlin thinks that the old Sedai People will remain hidden even for this. May I hope though that you might be willing to help us hunt down those ancient ones and entice them to come share their wealth of knowledge with us in the coming weeks? There will be much need of them for several of our intended activities :waggle

Please, have some patience. You don't want people to die of an overdose of Kath-related activities, do you? Everything is going on according to Mystica's commands that she bestowed upon us in a secret file.

No sign up is needed, by the way. People who want to share the dirt they have on Kath are too precious to bother them with things like sign ups.  ;D

Kaaaaath! *runs in, skirts a-twirling*

Did I miss anything, did I miss anything??

*takes deep breaths*

Okay, I'm here. *fans self* *coughs*

KATH! Where do I even begin? Do you know I love you? And that I think you're epically awesome? Well, you are. And you deserve all the good things that are coming your way. And I'm sorry about that time you huggleglomped me and I almost (ACCIDENTALLY!!) punched you in the face.

LOVE YOU!! <3

You do know she hates being called Kath, right?  ROFL

Nyn

The Amyrlin Emeritus has been arrested and put in jail on the accusation of 'not abusing her mod/admin powers during her reign as Amyrlin/Admin'. Her trial has started this day, under the Light, before a council of judges.

Will she be able to prove her innocence? I dunno..... let's hope she finds a good Gray to defend her. Or at least someone with a massive Gray streak.

Archived