DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

most hardcore fantasy character

_james07_

Merek From Timeline. Dude is a archiologist who trains with medieval weapons. Goes back in time, Kills a bunch of real soldiers, has a tourney with real knights that results in a dual in armor that he wins, and saves/marries the babe. aka he is all that is man  ;D

I know this is off-topic,but is the movie version good?Is it worth watching?

After reading the book heck no. They butcher the book and left out a ton of good parts. As a movie by its self its pretty good but compared to the book its terrible.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Thomas Covenant? Thread finished!

I'm missing parts of two fingers,I'm on my way to badassery! ;D

Missing parts of your body while the rest of it is rotting.  What do you do when sent to another world? You turn around and rape a woman who thinks that your a hero. A bad ass does not have to be a tough guy. Some of the biggest baddest asses I have meet. Have been normal looking but inside their minds completely  cracked.

Drizzit Dourdin (sp?)

Drizzt do'Urden.

I havent read any of the discussion!

Ashen-Shugar, a Valheru from Raymond E Feists The Magician. The most powerful of his race, known as Ruler of the Eagles Reaches, rider of the dragon Shuruga. When he was first born, his kindred left him alone in the wilderness; he used magic to control birds nearby, commanding them to bring him food and sustain him. He mated with his mother, producing his Brother-Son Draken Korin, the Lord of Tigers.

Drizzit Dourdin (sp?)

Drizzt do'Urden.

I havent read any of the discussion!

Ashen-Shugar, a Valheru from Raymond E Feists The Magician. The most powerful of his race, known as Ruler of the Eagles Reaches, rider of the dragon Shuruga. When he was first born, his kindred left him alone in the wilderness; he used magic to control birds nearby, commanding them to bring him food and sustain him. He mated with his mother, producing his Brother-Son Draken Korin, the Lord of Tigers.

Loved Drizzt when I was younger (even named my Dobe Drizzt) but now seems too repetative (just MIO). As far as powerful goes it has to be Elminster :)

he used magic to control birds nearby, commanding them to bring him food and sustain him. He mated with his mother, producing his Brother-Son Draken Korin, the Lord of Tigers.

I've never heard of this before...But I'm having trouble seeing these two things as very hardcore. Or badass. Or any variation of.

Well all babies know how to swim instinctively... :P

I think Gandalf was hardcore. He took on a Balrog, man, a Balrog.

Which is cake compared to what Fingolfinn or Feanor did.. Feanor fought of several balrogs before he was mortally wounded and Fingolfinn wounded Morgoth himself. Even Ecthelion tops Gandalf by killing Gothmog, the lord of balrogs.

I'd also make a case for Huan being badass.

samsom (sp?). from the bible.

burst out of being tied up and killed 1000 men armed only with the jawbone of an ass. wrestled a lion, well i say wrestled meaning grabbed it and tore it apart. killed thirty Philistines for their clothes. breaks out of bowstring, rope, chain bindings as a matter of course. betrays god, oops. had his eyes stabbed out. ripped down a stone temple with his bare hands, whilst blind, killing himself in the process for revenge. "killing more people as he died than when he lived". so more than 1030 then.

now thats a bad ass.

if you think the bible is real then good, happy for you, your opinion. I think its fantasy so I put it here. lets just agree he's a bad ass.

Archived