DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*planning ahead* Christmas Exchange Sign ups!

twinflower

with how the mail is taking forever to send my cards this years, it appears, im gonna restrict my sending for now. Seriously, it's taken my cards from Belgium longer to reach the UK than cards sent from New Zealand eventhough mine were sent before the NZ ones.  >:(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm..Mystie love that sounds like something I might have thought of doing and even said i would do but I know it wasn't this year and could have been last year but I don't remember at all...

I use the contact list at the Farm for everyone..and then I have a few that folks didn't want to post publically..and then if I don't have an address I pm and bug folks for them..*nods*  that was a big help huh?  LOL!

ARGH!  I'm late this year with EVERYTHING!  *grins* but there will be Merry cards to my dear Kinlings before the new year!  Since there wasn't a formal card exchnage..I just sent one to everyone!  LOL  Makes it easy that way!

*tacklehugs and pounces on Mirshann!*  I GOT MERRY CHRISTMAS MAIL!  I love the socks! *wiggles toes*  and they are pretty and dressy too!  Thank you sweetheart!  That was so wonderful and so was your message!  Thank you so much!  *Grins and smooches*  And I must tell you...it really made my day..and helped catapult me into a merry Christmasy mood that has lasted and lasted!  Thank you again..

*bounces*  Oh Ursula!  I can't wait...I put bells on the mailbox so the mail lady can jingle them..LOL  They are sleigh bells so I can hear them when she jingles them! 

*grins and hugggles* THanks!  I missed you all so much!

OK WHO DID THIS?  Who is in Saginaw Michigan?  Hmmm...*looks around, smiling and wondering*

I watched the mail..Ursula did this package come from you?  LOl 

I got a package today with a return address to Saginaw Michigan, marked Fragile and Glass...and inside..

OMG!  O my..it is just so lovely!  It is a Teapot...that stands about seven inches tall!  BUT..it is actually a large cup and a teapot that sit to gether to make a really pretty elegant teapot shape!  It is white and delicatly deocrated with holly and ivy and berries!  IT IS BEAUTIFUL!  *grins*  Believe me it won't be put away! LOL  I love dishes and  it will  stay with my teasets!! 

Now really folks..who sent it?  There was a note that said "HAppy Holidays Twinflower!"  and not signed....I so want to thank you personally!

In the meantimre..*huggles and snuggles the secret santa person!*  Thank you sooo much!  *grins*  I just can't stop staring at it and picking it up...*laughs*

...I'll be mailing the present I got for somebody today.  :)

And...it arrived!  Yay, Tay! 

I got an adorable, fuzzy, warm-looking pair of socks, a gourmet scented pencil (yummy apple scent) and CHOCOLATE money!  I can't decide whether to eat the pencil or not, but I am definitely eating the money. :D

Thank you so much, Tay!  I love it all.  I will have to hide the gelt (the choco coins) or eat them quickly before the Honey spots them.  And since I am spending a lot of time at home, in comfy clothes, the socks are fabulous.  You are so swell.

OK WHO DID THIS?  Who is in Saginaw Michigan?  Hmmm...*looks around, smiling and wondering*

I watched the mail..Ursula did this package come from you?  LOl 

Who, me?  *batting eyelashes*

The nice man who I got it from shipped it directly to you, so you would get it to USE for the holidays since Michigan is closer to OK than California.  Very nice of him to include a note, too, but I forgot to ask him to put my name on it.  I have this habit of having things sent, then they don't include my name.  Dopey, me. 

That was the cutest thing, and I was so happy to find it for you.  I hope your holiday season is joyous and cuddly (Bill and the pups) and you think of me for years to come when you use your little tea-for-one.  :-*

it IS pretty!  but then....*turns around, and POUNCES on Ursula*

Today..I get ANOTHER package from Northridge california!  With three more pressies tucked inside, wrapped in pretty paper!  *laughs*  I didn't open them..put them under the tree..

*snuggles her Ursula*  I think you are spoiling me!!  In fact I know you are!  *grins from ear to ear*  I can't WAIT to see what they are!!  *hugs tight*  I think though, that you, yourself miss Ursula is the best gift of all!  Thank you!

Lor!  You doll!  Thank you, hon.

I got an envelope.  It contained a beautiful card, and a lovely Friendship Angel tree ornament.  She says it was from a past ornament exchange that I can not remember being slighted in.  I think she is just the sweetest person (along with Twinnie, and oh, and all the rest of you) on the planet! 

Happy Christmas to you, my friends.  May you all get your Hearts Desire, and may it be what you really want.

Well, I did stiff you on that one, though I did buy it. It was from the Christmas Exchange from 2007, when we did an ornament exchange. I bought it, it just never got in the mail. :( but, I'm officially all caught up and I codln't bear not getting that ornament to you. *smiles* I'm glad you like it! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ya'll!

Did you get yours, too, Mashin??

• 2 weeks later...

I got goodies from Myst today! *grins* I dished in the Joy thread, but I'll tell ya here, too! I got a book about Nature written totally in (Dutch, I'm guessing?) and a translator, too! The book is absolutely beautiful and some of the plants in it (yes, Peanut and I already looked at the pictures! *grins*) are absolutely amazing! The animals, too, but you know I'm a plant nut!

I also decided to turn the translator into a set of writing prompts! So, as often as possible, I'm going to pick it up, pick a word that speaks to me and write something using that word. *grins* See the Joy thread for today's quote, OR my facebook page for those that have it! *smiles* It was FUN! *grins*

*pounces on Myst and hugs and smooches 'til her eyes bug out of her head*

I got mine too!  My Kinster turned out to be Mashin! O_O :D

I got some cookies, kitty treats for Weeble and Lil' Red, and a beautiful Swarovski crystal star ornament.

<3 the cards too. :D

Edit: I forgot that there was a box of chocolates too.  They were in the fridge and I forgot about them. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived