DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*planning ahead* Christmas Exchange Sign ups!

twinflower

oh thats to bad Torrie!  But you are not to late..*smiles*  since I am just now closing this exchange to this point and those of you signed up will find the names of your Secret Kinta in your PM's!.

Check for addresses on the contact list..if not there give me a holler back!

Ok those signed up are:

Mystica

Lor

Mirshan

MashinShin

Ursula

Taymist

Twinnie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my match up, thanks Twin.  :) My address is fine. I had been hoping to shop this weekend but I swear nothing has gone as expected all weekend, added to which I've been sick the last few days sooooo, hoping to get this bought and posted this week to avoid any delays with our postal strikes.  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Mirshhhhhhhhhhh!!! Pressie arrived safely today *pouncetacklehugs*  ;D ;D Thank you so much! It was a lovely surprise this morning and I'm delighted with everything. I've taken a photo, so I'll post it for everyone to see in a little while. You rock  ;) *snuggles again*  8)

I don't think we did the Card exchange, which is where you'd have gotten everyone's address. I know Twinny just sent me a PM with my person's name and directed me to the address list for their address.

Anyone interested in throwing a Card Exchange together? I know there are a zillion other Orgs who seem to be doing this these days...

Archived