DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MoN Appreciation Week - Infamous Lor quotes!

Well... of course I do.

*rubs his hands together in a cunning way.* Invites himself to all the exploit parties.  :D

Come to think of it I remember being pretty confused about peanuts. So just to make sure, are we talking about actual peanuts this time?  ;D

Well, I figured I'd open my MSN history with Lor for you guys. Here's hoping she doesn't mind and that you enjoy it:P  (only found two).

Nynaeve: Yesterday I was debating if Cairos was white or gray. but at least I got the shade right.... Demi thought he was blue.

Lor:  lol

Nynaeve: Cairos kidnapped me and then Demi went to rescue me on the blue board :P Only I wasn't there!

Lor: lol oops

Nynaeve: Indeed.

Lor: You didn't leave breadcrumbs or anything?

Nynaeve: Nah, I ate them all.

Lor:  lol  ah, damn

Nynaeve: Besides, who wants to be rescued from the arms of a 21 year old cutie? >.> I sure don't.

Lor: lol Good point. I think I'd have left crumbs to another place, either way.

Nynaeve: Well, that's thinking ahead. I mean, I'm lucky to be thinking at all. I'm not going to get greedy.

Lor:  lol

Nynaeve: LOR!

Lor: lol, YES?

Nynaeve: Hey :D

Lor: What's up?

Nynaeve: what? can't I just bask in your presence? :P

Lor: lol, most people usually don't put it in all caps when they get the opportunity. ;)

Nynaeve:  Well, I have been hyper lately :P

Nynaeve:  I guess that makes sense. ;)

Nynaeve: But, actually, you're right. I can't beat your high intellect :P

Lor: lol, that's scary, isn't it? ;)

Nynaeve: Very much so. I'm shaking in my non existent boots. >.>

Lor: So, how's things? Cementing mmeshal into the floorboards at the Yellows?

Nynaeve: :D damn right

Nynaeve: They tried to steal her, but I didn't let them!!!

Lor: lol, YAY! 

These are very befitting....lol.  I haven't been here long enough to know what she did as a ickle novice, but I have been here long enough not to be too surprised by anything I see. 

Just one question though.......

Does he flirt as much as our Sam does?

Is this how everyone sees me?  ;D

The quarters have been removed from the lair. Dang I could have dug up some good quotes from that. Not to mention the old site doesn't have the Warder's Guild visible.

*smiles* all you had to do was ask, love. I disabled them when we got the quarters here. I've set their permissions back to visible, so you can dig around 'til the end of the weekend. *smirks*

Archived