DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Auld Manriva!!!!

MsDanya

welcome to the Band of the Red Hand!! this is the best org on DM (if i may say so :wink: ) and i am sure you wont forget it once you have joined our Raw Recruit Scheme!!! there you will get the chance to find out in witch regiment you belong!! (it will b the archers of course :wink: )

*hands Auld a Flaming Shot* it is the Archer regimental Drink!! it is much better then whatthe Infants and Cav may offer you, so i suggest saving some of the shot to wash down their drinks with :wink:

well, the Org Leader Corki will be around soon to give you all the info you may need! and if you have any questions, dont hesitate on sending me a pm or Im :wink:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bounces in, grabbing auld and swinging him around*

welsome auld!!! It is wonderful to have you in the band!!! I am Twinnie, the Banner captain of the cavalry..home of the Knights and Ladies of the Band..and thier awesome horses!!! Have a bandy...it is close to the nector of the gods...*grins* then..have a cherry bomb bandy and you have had the nector of the gods...

As Danya said..Corki will be by soon with your official welcome..in the meantime..get to know the Band members..archers, infants and cav..you will get the opportunity to meet us all during training and choose the reg you want. Of course..anything with horses is the best...*winks*

*hands another bandy and dances auld around, laughing*

Blothee flakes an' ashpiles..err Bleeddin Faeries n' ashkanazyz..All this whirin and twirlin and grog swillin has got my tongue n' th' way o'me eyeteeth so's i can't see whoth i be a sayin :shock: :shock:

Thankth to you all...i gotta sit down

*walks up to auld*

welcome to the band i do hope you come and hang out with us some at the calvary board. if you like to just hang out and act crazy we are the place for you plus we have some of the best pranksters in the band and are always thinking of something new to stir up the action within the band

*High fives 12th*

Hey Auld! I'm Apollo, Captain-General of the Infantry and the frontman of the Band's fantastic rock and roll group. While we wait for Corki and the official spiel, have a Guinfantry. It's one of the Infantry's offical drinks.

*Hands Auld a cold mug of Guinfantry*

Archived