DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

On the wonderful Moggy! (To prove Dedication)

Jelly

I’d been at Shayol Ghul for a few months when I met a new, mysterious member – Moghedian. It was in February 2008 that she stepped into our evil realm and posted in threads, showing her strange ways which, of course, fit, being as this is Shayol Ghul. :D Her posts made me laugh, and I spent many a night spamming SG with her, cooking, and the like (Once we took up about nine pages of a thread cooking stir fry and pizza! :D). With the help of others, sometimes, threads would be left with ten pages more than they started off with within a few hours >.> Moggy has a great sense of humour, so I didn’t mind staying up late into the night to post, it was fun. :D She used a variety of strange weapons (such as spoons and woks), and struck me as quite the odd individual - though this is SG, so I suppose, from that perspective, she’s actually rather normal :P

I was soon happy to call Moggy my friend, and while we couldn’t talk on msn, we still had great conversations over private messages. (Many of which revolved around tea! *Beams* It turned out we share a love of tea, though we prefer different types)

Now, what do I appreciate about Moggy? I’m not sure where to start, to be honest…

Moghedian is a lovely person – fantastic, in fact – and she’s so easy to get along with. I also admire her ability to make friends so quickly – I don’t think there’s anybody who dislikes Moggy, and I’m sure we can all see why. ;D

I’d say Moggy is like sunshine on a gloomy day. There are so many horrible people in the world, but then there’s Moggy, and people like her, who make the world a far better place  ;D I think she could brighten anyone’s mood with her cheerful personality :) Moghedian is also very kind, but, of course, at the same time manages to preserve an appropriate quantity of evil :P

Not only this, but Moggy is surpsisingly responsible and mature for one her age, qualities that not a lot of people have which I commend her for. :)

There’s not a lot about Moggy that’s bad… Although she does seem to have this annoying ability to be active on Dragonmount while still maintaining a life in the real world, completing all the work she needs to do for school, helping out around all DM and still staying awake. *Grumbles enviously* :P  Not that this is really bad, but being so good at multitasking may make people jealous! :P

Moggy is one of the best online friends I have ever had, and I hope we will stay in contact ‘til we’re little old ladies and forget how to use the internet – if you’ve ever watched an old person sit at a computer, get ecstatic about Microsoft paint, then look at Google in absolute astonishment and confusion, you’ll know what I mean – and I hope we’ll always be friends. You’re brilliant, Moggy!!! *Tacklehugs*  ;D

Edited spelling mistake out...

Internet hooked up to your grave? Thats genius! I'll put it in my will for my estate to keep up the monthly payments.

Real-time decay webcam

Trust me, you don't want Demi trolling you. When i first arrived at DM a couple of years ago Demi would not leave me alone.

'Cus I wuv U ;)

*sneaks in and sporkstabs everyone, Jelly twice and Moggy trice*

weeee!

*hits semigod over da' head with the board and sneaks back out again*

;D congrats! (least I think this is something to congrat for? :look)

Archived