DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Water balloon fight!

Oh, I recommend LOTS and LOTS of complaining, nagging and fretting to Lor. Use whatever means possible. Pm, email, msn, yahoo, twitter, facebook, livejournal, snail mail, telephone, fax, postal doves, morse code. And if you see her at D*Con, follow her around and interrupt her constantly asking ANY question you can think of. Anything goes!!

't is about time she got another victom to use as example than me...

Personally I'm trying not to drive Lor up a wall, it's not really her fault that we haven't gotten access. I sure would like to know who those three people are that CAN add us to the user group though  :P I sure would pester them tee hee  ;D I think I may drop Amyrlin a line though..

*sloughs off (what I've imagined as green) jello*

I sent the Amyrlin (claire) a message and she is sending an e-mail

to the admins about our getting added to the user group. I'm not

sure how long you've been waiting, I've been waiting about two weeks

now so much patience was running thin :p

*throws balloon of ice water at Mirshaan*

*"accidentally" bumps Al into the moat*

Oops. ;)

*drops an ice-water filled balloon down Myst's shift* ;D

*splashes around before standing up perfectly calm* Yes. Well. Good thing it's so warm where I am, the cool water actually felt quite refreshing *nods firmly* Now then, I'll just be on my way. *strides away calmly then picks up Mirshann and chucks in the moat* See? Quite refreshing don't you agree?  ;D

Sorry things aren't moving fast enough for you. I really wish I still had the magic access to add people to groups when they join. You really just don't know how annoying it is for me not to be able to do that.

Here, try this... Count how many people in this thread are complaining, think about how many PM's you've sent me and multiply. Yeah, that's about it.

I do know that Claire has sent the e-mail, so here's hoping an e-mail from the Ammy works better.

Archived