DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red/Blue event: SIGNATURE COMPETITION

Mystica

Hello everyone,

as you may have noticed, the Purple Event (meaning: Red and Blue Ajah in collaboration ;D ) has taken off with a bang! The Riddle Me This and the Battle Of The Bard competitions are up and running and may the best person win! I already know I won't win the riddle one, man are those tough!  :o

Now as some of you may have noticed in the Battle of the Bard thread, there is also a competition going for the signature that will be awarded to the winners of both competitions.

Le Rules:

The siggies should correspond to the theme, of course (see current Event siggies on display by Red and Blue Ajah members for theme examples).  The best way to submit these is to save them to an online account (such as photobucket) and send the URL(s) to your submission(s) to Daruya.  When the winners of the challenges are announced, the winning siggies will be posted in the announcement for the winners to access.

May the muses be with you and let those creative juices flow!

;D

Vanion,

I'm at work which has a firewall that blocks most photo sites so I'm unable to see your submission . . .  >:(  I'm sure it'll be quite visible when I get home, though!

Archived