DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This is what I get for taking a LoA...

U4ea

rainatwork7-6-06.jpg

yes, folks, you guessed it. When they say "flash flood warning" in Savannah, they mean it. *laughs and sighs* This is my car about 2 hours ago in the parking lot of my office. I was stranded there until my knight in a shiny burgundy Nissan came to pick me up. My car is still in the lot and probably will be for the rest of the night. The water level, when I left, was halfway up the piece of the body just under the door. I don't THINK it got in my car, but the cars moving and creating a wake sure as @#$@*& weren't helping.

*laughs* that'll teach me to take some time off, won't it?

PS- No, I'm not back, just needed someone to share the hilarity with. *laughs* Enjoy!

PSS- Sorry the pic is so small. One of the curses of using your cell phone to take pictures. *sighs*

Its true that you can't replace a person

But its not exactly cheap to replace a car either :P

Well, its good your Ok Lor!!

Oh and at least your car is now all clean and shinny!!

So far, the car's ok. It started alright, and the water level didn't get high enough to get in the door. However, Dana moved it today and said "Tiff, it smells a little like water got in the car." *sighs* I have no sense of smell, so yes, it takes other people smelling it to tell me it might be a problem. *grumbles*

The good news is that the office is high enough that it didn't flood and my plants got a nice drink of fresh water without the monsoon that the office got. My new pitcher plant really enjoyed that. *grins*

Archived