DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ranting

Dear Forum,

Things that came up during my day.

1) Scarf tying. Why is it that no matter how you've tied your scarf, there's always a better way!? And what's the point anyway, is a slipknot going to make you any warmer than a Peacock? I think not. Finally, I am a male. Males should not have to worry excessively about dress, since it is females that do that. Why do I even care!?

2) Mice. Why do people scream at them if they're dead? What is so scary about a dead mouse? Why scream at a dead mouse and not a dead possum on the road? The possum has been much more brutally squished, for a start.  And there's more important things in the world to worry about, like snot and swine flu. A silly lady at my mum's work went to Melbourne just to see family, got swine flu, and died instantly.

3) The weather. Why is it that it was windy when I was walking over the water but not when I was walking on the beach? It would've been much more exciting if it had been windy consistently, not to mention good for the environment.

4) This corner. Why is it that cars try to drive around it in the most lethal way possible? Also, why can google streetview not get the hang of corners? Or indeed the direction of the road? Here, for example, Google is clearly optimistic about the capability of their cars to cut corners.

Best regards

Pandy

Dying from swineflu

Lekuka

Extension 16A

Gaborone

Botswana

>:(

FDM!!!  I didn't know you were still floating around over here!  I dropped by to troll through the forums and the first thread I check has you and Pandy in it!  How many of the old crew are still over here?

Razz

Oh hunny, you need to spend some more time here. :P

Let's see, Raijin is still around. Jaina had a baby and hasn't been here in years...Hammar went and got a life... ;)

As for the others--some left, others are still here...ya know how it goes.

Please tell me you are coming back to stay? Maybe I can put you back into my siggy? *is hopeful for her bonded to return*

Psst...I bonded Pandy! See? *points to his sig* >:D

Archived