DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Tradition...Hey Claire

Since you are head hancho around here now and have been at the site longer then i have i believe you should know what is coming next. So in honor of my return to DM.....

*steals Claires pudding and runs away and hides the pudding in Justen Diablos room*

Cookies? Who steals cookies?  This isn't a Lord of the Rings fansite for goodness sake we're better than that.

Now, to make my room look less conspicuous.  *picks up a book entitled How to steal the Amyrlin's pudding and make it look like Odilon did it*  Should probably burn this, though here in the Brown Ajah quarters isn't the place to do so. Damn book lovers. *eyes the book* it's a bit out of date too.  I'll hide it in my adjoining room where Paityr stays... no one will go in there.  I don't think anything else looks too suspicious. Though I better remind these White Tower novi why I'm so beloved.  *puts on his 'I saved the White Tower and single-handedly rescued the Amyrlin Seat from being kidnapped and all I got was this lousy T-shirt' erm, t-shirt*  There, now they'll remember all the good I've done. *nod*

*sits down on his chair and starts to read listen to his self help book 'Fighting laziness and You' as read by Tom Cruise*

JD,

The other Super Mario Brother

Nighteyes!  *hug*

There will always be a pudding supply here in honor of Kathana, but it is true I have chosen cookies as my vice of choice as Ammy. :D  And yes...a silly story will be forthcoming. *grin*

JD you know if you visited more you would have the love of all the sisters and novices. ;)  No stealing pudding or cookies unless you wish to force me to send the Cookie Regulators after you.

Cookies eh damn ok ok fine.

*whistles*

Hey JD it IS pudding now apparently good lord you go away for a few *coughs* years and the whole world gets turn upside down. I mean Head Mommies liking cookies and Empy running things, good god it is almost to much for one wolf to deal with.

*walks off muttering and plotting*

OLDIE IN THE HOUSE!!!! Alright, newbies (that's every one of you not older than, oh... let's say 5 years), get your cupcakes here!

*flings a cupcake at Nighteyes and hits him smack on the nose, whipped and vanilla cream running down over her mouth and chin*

Welcome back, Nighteyes ;D

Archived