DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I've been gone too long

BridMorgan

I miss my Kinsies.  *huggles all*  Right now I'm getting ready to marry DJ (Direwolf Jon) on Saturday...yup, this Saturday and then we are going to Disney world for our honeymoon.  Once we are back, I promise to be more active here, where I can relax and be among friends.  I miss you all.  *smooches to Tay, Twin, and Mysty and huggles to the rest of you*  We'll be back from the great World on the 15th of June.  Be prepared to be bombarded with Bridness.  ;)

Congrats, Brid! It's wonderful to see you! Twinny will be thrilled when you come home flashing wedding bands, so many sure there are pictures involved. She'll poke you with those needles, if you don't! ;)

Sissssssssss omg I miss you so much lovely one. Have an utterly fabulous day you hear me? I wish I could be there with you both. I have sent my RSVP I promise lol, it just may be a little late. Enjoy the honeymoon, I know you both need the break. Come back with lots of pics and be prepared to give me a blow by blow account of the whole ceremony!! *smoochies and snuggles*  :D

You really don't want to get to know her better Torrie.. She's naught but Trouble.. and that starts with T and that rhymes with P and that stands for Pooooool. Gettin' hitched on Saturday.. Phaaaw! Likely story..

I ain't sent my RSVP by the way.. My apologies to your baby sister.  :-\. She must be a saint, puttin up with the likes of you and now DeeJay!!! Holy Hannah. talk aboot takin' 'vantage of yer' whole fam damily, but youse guys take the Lemon Meringue Pie so ya' does.

We's goin ta' Didney Worl'!! (PS: take lotsa sunscreen Boston chillun's, and OFF! Skeeters (that would be muss-kwee-toes in Beantown lingo) in Orlando can leave you anemic ;D.... Thank your lucky stars and garters ya' ain't there in August!

RivaHSWkshpSig.png

SSSSIIIISSSS!!!  I miss you like crazy too!  Still no MSN.  >:( I'll try to work on that when I get back. Of course you'll get a blow by blow, play by play and lots of pics to puruse through.  LOL  How's your dad?  I heard he's doing better. 

Hiya Bro.  :P  I forgot you were a kinster.  My bad.  *big smoochie and huggles*  Didn't want to leave you out.  ;)  I've already got the 50 SPF sunscreen which I've been wearing everyday.  Wouldn't look good to have a farmers tan in a halter top wedding dress.  ;)

Well I'll be scarce if not completely gone until after the 14th!  Talk to  you all then!  Thanks for the well wishes all!!!

Come back with lots of pics and be prepared to give me a blow by blow account of the whole ceremony!!

Of course you'll get a blow by blow, play by play and lots of pics to puruse through. 

Okay JUST to clarify....you should probably omit the more..sordid..details of your trip.  ;) :D

Congratulations Brid.  Let DJ know the same.  So the 6th.....that would be the day I usually mistake mine for(actually June 8th).  So while you are getting married I am taking my wife out for a surprise dinner at a historical park lodge.  And just to make it extra special for her, I am borrowing a Black Corvette Convertible for the drive up the Great River Road.  ;)

Have fun at Disney World, and remember ALWAYS wear the bride and groom Mickey Ears.  They seem silly, but you get lots of little perks and treats.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

*STICKS OUT TONGUE AT SAM*  Bah on him..I want ALL the sordid and otherwise details! LOL

*hugs and smooches Bridley*  It's so good to see you hon!  I was hoping a little happy mail might help you find your way back to us!!  *grins and licks*

Miss you muchley too!!  Can't wait to see the pics and hear all the details!  and I need a new address please for the newlyweds....*winks*

Archived