DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Best TV Show of 2008 Versus! Round 3 (Page 11)

Emperor

If you are interested, here is <a href="http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,37587.0.html">Round 1</a>.

Here are the results as of the start of Round 2:

Winners: Lost, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, The Office, Fringe, True Blood, BSG, The Amazing Race, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Dexter, House, Mythbusters, The Tudors

Losers: Life, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Chuck, It's Always Sunny, Mad Men, Big Bang Theory, Life on Mars, Big Love, Stargate: Atlantis, So You Think You Can Dance, Saturday Night Live, Prison Break. The Simpsons, Entourage, Heroes, CSI: Las Vegas

Round 2 Results:

Winners: House, Fringe, How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, Mythbusters, The Tudors, Scrubs, BSG

Losers: Bones, Supernatural, The Office, True Blood, Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy, 30 Rock, Lost

Round 3 Results:

Winners:

Losers:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Fringe

when I first saw supernatural, I knew about the whole demons and ghosts and shit. The main guy was talking to some 'evil guy', and the evil guy said he was an 'angel, sent by god' (even if I don't buy it), I have to laugh at the main heroes remark. 'angels/gods don't exist!', yet he's in a world were demons and ghosts 'exist', I mean. IF a freaking demon walked by you and ate a goat, I'd probably take that to mean theres probably the 'opposite' walking around somewhere to. :P

Archived