DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sweeny Todd

Ferathil

Just for argument's sake, a poll of the Sweeny Todd movie...  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Just for argument's sake, a poll of the Sweeny Todd movie...

• ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES EVER MADE
    • A mediocre attempt at a good movie
    • Meh, Never seen it.
    • Not too great, kinda grossed me out
    • OMG THAT MOVIE IS DISTURBING AND DISGUSTING!

While it is totally okay to talk about this here, if you like to discuss movies and gaming, you should check out the Seanchan Org. There you will find dozens of like-minded individuals who love to discuss movies and anything from the entertainment genre.

/ends plug for Seanchan. (This is just so nobody gets territorial about themes and such..not that Emp would...but it's mostly a silent point I'm making that members will mostly not get and I'm rambling so I'll stop)

>:D

Hmm... Its a good way of getting other people's opinions as well as hording some spam for points and I'd never join the Seanchan or Whitecloaks, eventhough the Orgs on here might not relate to the books at all, still wouldn't go, besides that I wouldn't have the time for it as I struggle to be here now that I've found the beauty that is Roms while at work  ;D

col is a comedy group :P but yeah... anyhoo...

i like the movie prolly cuz its johnny depp and he sings. i just like musicals, but not of the girly nature... as much as i like ateens, not abba i prefer the remakes, i prolly won't watch mama mia. i have no desire to see it actually. though rent and rocky horror onthe other hand... ^_^

/ends plug for Seanchan. (This is just so nobody gets territorial about themes and such..not that Emp would...but it's mostly a silent point I'm making that members will mostly not get and I'm rambling so I'll stop)

I get it...

That's all that matters ;)

I refuse to vote on the grounds that the poll isn't properly evened out

IT WAS A GREAT FILM, BUT NOT THE GREATEST, AND IT DEFINITELY DIDN'T SUCK

I OWN THE DVD?

And pandy, you seen The Merchant of Venice? Featuring Al Pacino? I really liked it, I did. But that's me.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I think sweeny tod needed some flowers so he could feel better. See how happy flowers make you feel.

*HANDS EVERYONE ALOT OF FLOWERS*

Archived