DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Stumbling Soldier VII

Corki

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Strides back into the room after being very rudely blasted across the encampment, but wait....its normal size Amalasan! and he's considerably larger than demy! :shock: *

"haha, I guess I should thankyou Demy. It seems your fire back-fired pal! But seeing as though your intentions were borne of envy..."

*a heart beat later, flicks incredibly muddy boot across room, which strikes Demy flat and square in the face*

"P.s. thanks for sticking up for me Danya hun :wink: . P.s. Demy, channeling should be left for the girls yeah! :lol: "

*steps aside so she 's not hit by the table*

*throws a chair at Goldy*

Hey ! Amalasan, u tell be before u do somethin to him ...i didn't cut the bond and what u did hurt a lot !

*throws an empty mug at him* :P

*wakes up from KO with a bruised head*

To me, traveling is channeling Demy...so you enjoy digging a big hole for yourself huh?...where's my dam wallet? :?

*pads self down and looks around the room, to discover a wallet with a full table of drinks*

Ohhhhh, I see, so you're thieves now? :evil: :twisted:

*Tears up tables and chairs in rage and throws the pieces at Demy and Chaelca in quick succession pummeling them both repeatedly, really knocking them about...looks extremely painfull* :lol:

Yup Ama but Val is no band member … if u want to force him to sign in … np ! LOL but I think u’ll have to use compulsion on him LOL !!

*hides behind a table*

*throws empty mugs at Amalasan*

OOC: Well he's not here right now, so I guess he can't handle his drink!

IC:*Dodging easily Chaelca uses table as shield, but Demy couldn't quite see what it was exactly coming for him, clouded by booze, demy gets cleanly knocked out from the pummeling shards* :lol:

Well dear Chaelca, it seems it wasn't a waste of money after all! money well spent I'd say!

*throws up table of own and shields self from flying glasses, throws more shards Chaelcas way*

Archived