DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MASTER OF DUDES!

Dunbar

I call upon thee this day, for you have committed the gravest of sins, YES YOU, You have committed murder most foul upon  my leader, my great mistress of the ones spawned from shadows. YOU HAVE VIOLATED ALL THAT IS GREAT, AND FOR THIS YOU MUST PAY!

*leaps upon the unsuspecting master of dudes, seizing his head and smoothly, almost lovingly, forcing it two inches into a nearby concrete wall*

YOUR TREACHERY WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED, AND YOUR DEMISE WILL FRIGHTEN THOSE WHO ATTEMPT ANEW TO SHAME US, THE SHADOWSPAWN, AGAIN! Your misdoing is your undoing, your end draws near, I will not let you answer, for I am already assured of your guilt!

*draws my blade and slides it across your forehead, blood running into your eyes, blinding you*

TODAY IS THE DAY YOU DIE, TONIGHT YOUR LIFE ENDS, PRAY YOU WILL BE BETTER MET IN THE NEXT WORLD THAN YOU ARE HERE!

*grabs you by the collar and swings you bodily across the room*

I NOW LAY MY JUDGMENT UPON YOU!

*swiftly runs towards you, sword raised, and decapitates you with one fell swoop*

*stands nudely in the light from the window, genitalia waggling in the wind*

My task is complete, my purpose fulfilled.

I leave you now.

Demi out.

*TheMasterDude slowly walks up to TheDemigod, AKA Dunbar creeping around like a ninja. Blending in like a shadow in the night. Jumping off a lightpole as demi walks by it TheMasterDude pushes the nude gholem to the ground and slowly strangles him from behind with a piece of piano wire.*

*He hears muted grunts and strangled gurgles coming from TheDemigod*

How DARE you try to kill me you filthy ShadowSpawn...Die you filthy SS DIE! You should have never been created. EVER.

After the struggling stops and he waits a few more minutes to be sure that he is dead (You never can be too sure with these blasted SS.) He then let go and then backed up. Summoning the TP he burned the remains with a burning hot white fire and then gathered the ashes with air and spread them to the four corners of the Earth.

Then thinking that he is free of the filthy Shadowspawn he turns around, only to find a twitching mess of one.

*What will those filthy Black Ajah members come up with next as a pet? He thought to himself*

*Gathering up the TP again, he channeled*

Twitch watched the Saa cross TheMasterDude's eyes and turned around to run and felt a sharp pain in his temple. It was the last thing he felt before blacking out.

*TheMasterDude slapped the twitching figure again to make him wake up.* Twitch! Wake up! Wake up you filthy ShadowSpawn!

*Not getting a reaction TheMasterDude threw some water on the passed out figure and then sent 10,000 volts of electricity though his victim's system, gaining an immediate reaction*

That's better, I need you awake in order for this to work properly.

*Reaching behind him he grabbed some pliers and walked towards the twitching figure as he began to struggle against his bonds to no avail.* I promise, this WILL hurt.

*At that TheMasterDude began ripping the Twitching figure's limbs off one by one with the pliers and then burning them off and destroying them slowly.*

At the dawn of the next morning, there was nothing left of the Twitching ShadowSpawn.

*Poledra had followed TMD in the shadows from both of the crime scenes. The amount of blood he had spilled was near orgasmic - but she wasn't satisfied yet*

*without allerting him to her presence, she followed him home for the night and hid in his underwear drawer until he fell asleep. Which looked like it wasn't happening soon. She took the time to look around in the drawer - and had to try her hardest not to shy away from tear-away rainbow male thongs that seemed to litter the place*

*after about half an hour of controlling her breathing due to mild claustrophobia, she started to hear him snore and snuck out of his gay underwear drawer*

*as she slithered silently across the room, she took in her surroundings. posters that once held half nude women looked as if they had their ta-tas scribbled over with a rabid sharpie, Pin the Hose on the Fireman games lay in the corner next to the closet, and make-up and blode wigs lay scattered across the floor. Poledra wanted to gag - especially when he started moaning Phillip in his sleep*

*pulling out her giant pixy stix as she creeps up to the bed, a wide smile plays across her lips and she moaned in the ecstacy of the kill to come*

*TMD groggily awakes and says* who? whuh?

hello. I'm going to kill you.

*slams down with all her force on his throat and breaks the vertebrae in his neck that gouge into his trachea and begins to strangle him*

you killed my brother and you left Twitch over there, over there, and up there. Prepare to die

*holds him in place by the chin and shoves her giant pixy stix up his nose, repeatedly poking his brain until it turns to mush and starts oozing out his ears*

*after a few minutes of this, she finally turns and leaves - satisfied at his death*

Archived