DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

main characters with least amount of face time

Avi and Perrin haven't met at all unless you count the stone.

Really I think Perrins story line has been more isolated than the other main characters what with him spending what three books in the two rivers trying to make it less trolloc friendly and what not.

If you want the most isolated character it is Perrin because after he became a wolfbrother he really didn't talk to anyone and then he left to die but he didn't, then in LOC he wasn't really talkative to Rand and then had to save him, finally in Book 7 he left and hasn't interacted with any main characters since.  He isn't very talkative at the best of times, I would like to see his meeting with the wondergirls; he hasn't really interacted with the girls since TGH(I don't think you can count the stone).  I wish Aviendha had more POVs, her few were cool and Loial his one POV was very cool.  I do wish Matt had had POVs in EOTW & TGH.  So altogether I would say Perrin is the least user-friendly character.

Moraine and Elayne. For an Aes Sedai and a novice/accepted/Aes Sedai they have little to no interaction.

No Moarine and the wondergirls had plenty of interaction in the stone questioning the BA granted Moarine wasn't around MUCH but Elyane knows her at least

but they still saw each other, and i think perrin and elayne have never seen each other. they might have though, i'm not totally sure.

I am sure that Elyane and Perrin saw each other in tSR while they were all at Tear together. They just didn't have anything to say to each other so no real scenes.

No, Perrin have absolutely seeen Elayne in Tear. maybe not talked to her but he has seen her.

when he comes back to Two Rivers and Tam ask about Rand he mentions that he has a noble in his arms, then he thinks that he can't say it's actually a princess cause noone would believe it.

so he knows about Elaynes presence

The meeting between Thuon and Rand..oh god, that will be legendary ;D i wonder if Thuon will survive that :) Force the Dragon Reborn to kneel before her..no way hahaha poor Mat, ill bet he will get the blame for it all :)

'Kneel before the Crystal Throne' doesn´t necessarily mean 'Kneel before the Empress'. Yes, it does strongly indicate it but the possibility of the Crystal Throne actually being some sort of important object itself (be it an (Ter-/Sa-)Angreal or something completely different) seems viable too. This, of course, wouldn´t explain why Rand has to kneel before it in the first place, it´s just a thought. Also, it could involve some sort of coronation-ritual and thus indicate that Rand could be ruling Seanchan before TG comes.

the possibility of the Crystal Throne actually being some sort of important object itself (be it an (Ter-/Sa-)Angreal or something completely different) seems viable too.
It is a ter'angreal that inspires awe.
This, of course, wouldn´t explain why Rand has to kneel before it in the first place, it´s just a thought.
He doesn't. It's corrupted Seanchan Prophecy. That won't stop Tuon trying, but she won't do it. Tuon will serve Rand, not t'other way round.

Archived