DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

oh my god....

claireducky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost blamed Pait, because he's... stuff, but then I remembered that everything is Barm's fault. *nod*

Erm, I guess it's ok. I mean, I like artichokes. With butter though, not with mayonnaise. Mayonnaise is gross. My mom used to it to get lice out of my sister's hair once, and I've never been able to look at it the same way again. >.<

Mayo for lice?  I've never seen that before.  And since there was four of us, there tended to be the occasional pandemic after sleepover parties. -__-

I've only ever had the occasional artichoke heart, and that comes in some sort of garlic butter sauce to begin with... definitely never heard of putting mayo on them.

Yeh, the mayo makes the hair all slippery and the buggies come sliding right off, though it doesn't work so well for the nits, so they just came back.

People dip the artichoke leaves (if they can be called leaves) in butter or mayo, scrape the meat off them with their teeth, then toss the rest of the leaf. I don't know that anyone eats the hearts with mayo, though.

I for one fully approve of her^^

hi, I'm a bunny

When you say that you are a bunny, do you mean: A. That you work at the playboy mansion and reproduce like a bunny  B. That you enjoy eating lettuce and other vegetables high in fiber content C. That you were one of Empy's bunnies from back in the day of DM IRC?

Please clarify for the rest of the class.

Claire

Yes to A and B, I wasnt around for the IRC but what are the requirements to being one of Emp Hef's Bunnies?

vemybunny

its all in the hips

Archived