DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!!! (january 10th)

twinflower

*brings in a triple layer cake of vanilla, chocolate and cream, with sprinkles and sparklers all over it, and frosting spelling out in big letters:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!!!

*with a flow of air sends edible confetti swirling in the air, then turns on music and sets up the portable bar*

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!  So glad you came back just in time for us to celebrate this wonderful, special day with you!!!!  *hugs and kisses, then passes around for more hugs and kisses*

Thanks All! *huggles*

I actually had a really nice day. My mom took me to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then shopping for some new clothes. Then Staffy took me out to dinner at King's Fish House; which was soooo good. I've fallen in love with the food there.I had yummy creme brule instead of cake, so thanks for this lovely cake Twinnie hehe.  He also got me like 5 bottles of bubble bath from bath and body works since I was all out.  ;D All in all a very nice day.

*claps*

good to know you had a good day toots!! *grins*  So what is your favorite scents from bath and body?  LOL  I am addicted to the holiday winter candy apple!  and then I think the Enchanted Orchid and Honeysuckle!!  Although if I am stessed...a lovely shower with lavender moonlight path is very relaxing and sends me right to sleep!!  *giggles*  hmmm...

and is CHeesecake factory good?  One opened here in the city and Bill and I keep thinking we'll try it out and just havn't gotten there yet!

OMG Twinnie you have to go.  The cheesecake is dearer than gold per ounce, but it's worth it once in a while.

OMG when Tammy and I got married she had nearly every scent of B&BW in Spray, lotion and something else.  :-\

Oh and the actual point of all of this....Happy Birthday Leanne

*nods* Cheesecake factory is definately worth going to. They have a made to order guacamole that is divine. And of course the cheesecake is the best I've had.

lol I like so many scents I couldn't choose. I do love the winter ones. I have a few bottles of winter candy apple and vanilla bean noel lotions. The bubble bath I like are vanilla, sweet pea and the newest one I just got is velvet tuberose. It's a very subtle fragrance and very relaxing.

oh I like Sweet Pea too!!  LOL  I think I have most of thier scents as well Sam..well of the ones I like...

So you like the velvet tuberose?  I havn't decided yet!  LOL  I think I like the sweet smelling things better..and flowery..light....*winks*

Ok so its a go on Cheesecake Factory!!  LOL  Itold Bill of your good recommendations so we might go this weekend!  I'll let you know what we think!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived