DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New kid on the block...sorta

Eqwina

I may be old to DM but I am VERY new to the BT.I usually prefer to keep myself sequestered in the WT Tower with my Warder and Aes Sedai, and I occasionally visit the Three-Fold Land with my Head Wise One, but the Black Tower is a whole new world.

I just sent my bio in, so when its approved I should be ready to start. As it stands I only know a few people here and I don’t know their BT characters at all. *grins at Jehaine and Sieve and plants a kiss on her Warder* So…who else is around and what characters do you have and what levels and all that. *searches under rocks for the MIA Covai, whistles and gets out cookies* Maybe a bribe will work ;)  :-*

My characters name is Mathis Trakelyn, brother to Thera Trakelyn (WY MoT) he is a year older than her and they are nothing alike. Don't worry! I am not playing another grumpy drunk.

and what levels and all that.

Check the sig for character and "level".  ;D

I haven't been to Dragonmount, much less the Black Tower, all that long myself. Glad to see an RP-oldster on board.

Welcome to the Black Tower, and let's hope the Cleansing will come to pass soon before we all go irretrievably nuts. :S

Thanks! I used to have a BTer...oh about 4 years ago or more on the old board but I can't remember his name. So I think starting fresh is the best idea.

Welcome to DM since you are fairly knew! I hope we can write together soon!! :)

Hi Eq! I's here! And your here! That means we're here! ;D

Anyways, I got 2 BTers here. A nerdy, pansy Asha'man with a knack for Healing, then now an overly-manly man Dedicated. :P It's great fun.

Edit: BTW, my new Dedicated is a cousin to Jasine and Selene al'Thorin. ;)

I may be old to DM but I am VERY new to the BT.I usually prefer to keep myself sequestered in the WT Tower with my Warder and Aes Sedai, and I occasionally visit the Three-Fold Land with my Head Wise One, but the Black Tower is a whole new world.

I just sent my bio in, so when its approved I should be ready to start. As it stands I only know a few people here and I don’t know their BT characters at all. *grins at Jehaine and Sieve and plants a kiss on her Warder* So…who else is around and what characters do you have and what levels and all that. *searches under rocks for the MIA Covai, whistles and gets out cookies* Maybe a bribe will work ;)  :-*

My characters name is Mathis Trakelyn, brother to Thera Trakelyn (WY MoT) he is a year older than her and they are nothing alike. Don't worry! I am not playing another grumpy drunk.

I feel forgotten ;) but welcome to the darkside anyway

Yay! Fresh Blood!

I mean...er...um... Welcome!  ;)

Seriously though, good to see you on board with the BT, Tai'dashan is an Asha'man that is really getting interesting of late.  ;D Take a look through his bio page here for a short heads up and links to his threads (ongoing are marked) and let me know if you think up something fun!

Welcome again!

Hehe, hey Eqwina. I've got a couple charries around. Sereth the philosopher/historian/innocent guy who is just plain fun to play, and a new blacksmith. I believe his name is Kain..but I'm terrible with names.  ;D

I actually have kept MOST DM characters, it was my mirrors one's that seemed to keep disappearing over and over again.

Alright..so once my scores are turned in. Which should happen..*thinks* today. Then what? *smiles big* Please oh please can someone help the poor new kid :-* ;)

*Perks up at the mention of cookies*

I'm here!

*Eyes everyone in the room*

Damn! Cookies will have to wait  >:(

Seriously though, I'm not sure whether to be impressed or concerned you've finally joined us. Either way its good to see you around  ;DLet us know if you need anything in the way of Training RPs. Arath should be taking care of your scoes and such.

Impressed or concerned? *scoffs* You should be thrilled!!! As soon as I am caught back up with the Warders I will begin my rein of terror!!

*mutters* Gotta do the scores first though  :P