DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who has done theirs?!!

Talya

Yes, how many of you have your Christmas decorations up already. This year is the first year ever, that I have them up before December starts. I know only one but even so! I usually put them up during the first weekend in DEc. But as next weekend I have a few things on, I can't. So I was persuaded by little terror to do it today! I forgot how long and tiring it is!

So has anyone else put them up, if not when are you going to, and when do you start listening to Christmas songs. She will definately have to wait until tomorrow for that... :D

Plenty of pinetrees, but I think they're imported.

I don't know why people bother with them. Such a hassle, and you can't even decorate them properly  :-\

Have you ever tried? lol

After they get imported they're probably all withered and three feet tall anyways. :D

Our tree has been used for Christmases for around 15 years. It's some weird species. Unfortunately it always gets massacred in the winter by the snow and hail and rain and sleet but it's normally good for Christmas ;D

IS there even any pine trees where you are?

Yep, most of my friends have pine branches for trees. It's quite sad really...:(

Our tree has been used for Christmases for around 15 years. It's some weird species. Unfortunately it always gets massacred in the winter by the snow and hail and rain and sleet but it's normally good for Christmas ;D

IS there even any pine trees where you are?

Yep, most of my friends have pine branches for trees. It's quite sad really...:(

Pine branches!? That would look so pathetic lol. If you've ever seen Charlie Browns christmas, it would look like that.

Is your tree some wierd species like an artificial plastic tree? :o

We used gum tree branches as kids, now we have a plastic tree, less mess and less likely for the babies to want to eat it....

It just seems more like Christmas with a REAL pine tree, the tart aroma, placing water where it was cut to keep it alive, cursing while dragging it through the front door and the pounds of pine needles that need to be swept off the floor when it's set up all adds to the Christmas spirit. :)

Plenty of pinetrees, but I think they're imported.

I don't know why people bother with them. Such a hassle, and you can't even decorate them properly  :-\

Have you ever tried? lol

After they get imported they're probably all withered and three feet tall anyways. :D

No, by imported I meant not native.  :P

I have tried to decorate a pine tree. The decorations just slid off  >:(

Archived