DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Quote Game...

Emperor

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, my previous post was in reference to SF's "bonus" quote. I saw Airplane once. ("You ever seen a grown man naked?")

Oh, I guess it's my turn again:

I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!

...why a spoon?

Because it'll hurt more, you idiot!

thats from payback

"Am I cool with all the people who can help me? Am I cool with all the people who can hurt me? Nobody thought I was weak or a loser. There was nobody I was offending, nobody I loved. *That* game, Ethan. But guess what? You taught me how to live outside of the game. You taught me how to *live*. And you know what scares me even more? That I'm going back in. "Forgive me, Ben. Put me back in the game. I'll make you like me again. I'll do the work, I'll do *all* the work, just put me back in the game."

• Community Administrator

Man, I know that one. I know I know that one! Grr...

I looked it up, and I'm guessing it has to do with a certain number you call if you see something, but It also sounds like theres another movie with this same quote. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

6 day's old, so I'm bumping it with a new quote for you guys to work on while you try for the last one.

I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex.

Archived