DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My first attempt at...

Twitchy

TMD, you disgust me. Your absolute lack of class or originality when it comes to harming others is enough to make me retch. There was nothing to be gained from urinating on the flamingo, yet you do it. Why? Because you are not fit to be a DL! That's right, I said it. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!!  :P

*Takes a breath*

You want to punish me for this insubordination yet you won't. Why? Because you only hurt little children and DEAD FLAMINGOS!!!!! Grab a hold of yourself man; you're meant to be a Chosen yet you are terrified of the colour purple. This makes you unfit. Unfit, I say!!!! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!!!

*Waits for a moment and then runs after TMD*

Your printer is not even laser, it is INKJET! *Gasps from the audience* Ask yourself the question, should you even be in SG?

>>

<<

Seeing as you're not going to answer that and your face has gone a most unhealthy colour I will give you the correct response.

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

Thank you, that is all I wished to cover.  ;)

*cries*

NOT!

Use another as your greyman task next time

*At that signal little darkfriend minions jump out of the street and attack Moggy where she stands. They do everything imaginable to her until nothing remains of Moggy the poor lightfool* YES I CALLED YOU A LIGHTFOOL *except a small smear of blood to mark her passing into the void*

Archived