DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come one! Come all... no really, post here (attn: everyone)

Talavin

So, I'm finally *coughcough* getting around to sorting out Banners for the Lion Company (that is all PCs, for everyone who doesn't know) and it would really help if you could all post here and give me:

Character Name

Rank (ie: trainee, TG, Warder)

*don't need anything else but if you really want to you can add more ;) *

I think I have most people, but just in case... And even if you're a Warder or intend to become a Warder in the near future, I would really apreciate it if you posted here.

Thanks Bunches!

Melenis Stormgate

Tower Guard

Eqwina: I take it the dorms are separate. It's relatively easy to divide dorms into sections, and divide rooms based on gender.

At least, i hope so... If not, the damage a Domani woman could do in there would be immense <.<;

lol I always assume that rooms were cross-gender because sometimes we have girls and guys bunking together...while not something a school would allow an establishment that was purely guys to begin with may not make that distinction as the females came into the area... that's my theory anyway.  And I always cross-gender a room when I'm writing past stuff with Mat.

Here are mine:

Jesse Rivers - Tower Guard

Sasha Daleb - Trainee

I also play

Bryon Greigor - Master at Arms (he doesn't get a group but you can assign him one as he would have been in one at some point in his life)

and yeah this is not a religious school driven by the CoL this is a soldier training place, which means the best way to prepare the minority female faction of living in a battle camp is teaching them to get along with the guys...so yeah both for logical reasons and because no one ever said different, i too always asumed they were cross gender, 4 trainee's too a room on first floor, 2 tg's too a room on 2nd floor, and a warder wing on the top with single rooms for those who dont live with their AS is what i learned

• 4 weeks later...