DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So, I was wondering...

Talavin

Why does the WY grind to a screeching hault every weekend? Does everyone just pack up and go on vaccation? *poke*

Because some people have lives...

<--- No life...well actually I am coaching soccer now but I will still be around a bunch.

I ain't here cause it's family time.  Thrusday throu Sunday are very low activity for me cause my hubby is home.  Actually any time he is home is low activity ... like this past week he didn't have work cause of gustav...

Weekends are frequently busy for me - especially this time of year.  I rarely write actual RP posts whenever the kids are awake and on the weekends all three of them are at home.

Also, Sunday = Football.  And it will be as such for the next 4 and a half months.

Saturday sometimes equals college football, but only when Corwin reminds me college football exists. :P

I usually try to get my DM stuff wrapped up on Friday, since I usually go out on Saturday and on Sunday I am usually busy with the kids until early evening, but as the other equally adorable Crystal said ;) It is football season which means even Sunday's are out!

I usually try to get my DM stuff wrapped up on Friday, since I usually go out on Saturday and on Sunday I am usually busy with the kids until early evening, but as the other equally adorable Crystal said ;) It is football season which means even Sunday's are out!

Speaking of football, your team took out Brady early in the game and still couldn't beat them...  ::)

I'll never get how people can handle more than one site at a time... I've tried, and I'm crap at it.  That's why I mainly just stay here, and so should everyone else! *winks*

But seriously, glad to know you're doing okay; hope to see more out of you as time permits!

<3

*glares at Sieve* We have one of the youngest teams in the NFL! We are rebuilding. *fails to mention that we have been doing so since the 80's*

The Dolphins are not any better.  They have been rebuilding since Marino left though it was only recently that they actually admitted it.

I feel the same way about the Saints.  I was a saints fan when I met my husband.  I liked their cheerleader uniforms best (back when their uniforms had the poofy white sleeves and skirts with gold bodices and waistbands).  So I was a Saints fan the year the Bucs won the Superbowl - but couldn't beat the Saints in both games. :D

So I still have a lot of love for the Saints.