Picture Thread! Ahhh!

Twitchy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm bored so I'm going to post a picture. I feel it is i the vein of current events.

Now see here, Ladies and Gentlemen, and Gentleladies (Cosmicpanda) This, is how you post a picture with attractive tavern wenches!

16365_595723737997_30600576_3485855.jpg

See now there's a delicate balance to this. In this certain scenario, I used the non-threatening and slightly homo-erogenous looking Scottish lad in the red ascot to grab their attention. It's funny how this seems to work like a charm on the fairer sex of Americaland, and has furthered along my field studies in the matter of "Being more like Rand with the ladies." Now if only there were a blonde and a redhead there that night..

• 1 month later...

If you post your movie star pose, I'll post my "into the wild" movie star pose!

And Vampire lady, get down with your bad rose dress self!

Question: are you inspired by Akasha of Lestatland fame?  I myself am heartbroken by the vampire chronicles cause they were so good and had so much promise.. then i read memnoch the devil and almost incinerated the book! I can't believe one little scare with diabetes made Anne Rice swear off vamp fiction and write solely bout Jebus!

bows

I do tend to follow the Ann Rice rules, vs any others.

I do have various pictures of me in Vampire Garb as well, but I need to upload them, which I can do when I get home.

Also, yes, she was stupid for changing her vampire ways, but to be fair she did start doing LeStat justice with the most recent ones. I can't remember what they are though.

I just finished reading Blackwood farm and am halfway through The Mummy. Blackwood was all right but not as good as previous books. Mummy, of course,, has nothing to do with the vampire series at all, but a mildly interesting read nonetheless. Next...Pandora.

I promise I'll post some truly hideous pictures of myself when I get home from work (next Monday).

I've decided this thread doesn't have enough of me in it, which is a crime in most states, and a shame.  (Though really, who cares about the other 49 when you live in beautiful sunny SoCal.)  Moving right along..

Here's me about to go on a hike looking faux-pensive.

onthehikecopy.jpg

And here's one of me from 2007 (Damn that was a while ago!) Directing my short film Torendion. If you love WoT you'd love Torendion, or you'd think I was a hack for sampling too heavily from WoT..  I can happily say that after 3 years of post production, the film is finished and hopefully getting into all the festivals I've submitted it to, including Newport Beach, Big Bear Intl, Fantastic Fest, Bram Stoker Intl, and a few more. Huzzah!

width=640 height=304http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/robrid/directorcopy.jpg[/img]

I've decided this thread doesn't have enough of me in it, which is a crime in most states, and a shame.  (Though really, who cares about the other 49 when you live in beautiful sunny SoCal.)  Moving right along..

Here's me about to go on a hike looking faux-pensive.

onthehikecopy.jpg

My god, it's Mark Sanchez!

mark-sanchez-hilary-rhoda-gq.jpg