DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where's my mentor?

Possibly hanging out at the back up boards.. had the server go down for a day and a half or so.. can you see the childboards? like the Great Hall and the Lecture Hall and stuff?

Hey welcome Kross!

Questions: Who did you sign up to follow, Aes Sedai or Warders? Either way, U4ea (better known as Lor) is your Mistress of Novices if you chose AS. She will assign one once you pm or email her. Go to the Great Hall and peek around there.

Or there's the Warders... Kynwric is your man to pester.

Unless you just want to chase me around.  ;)

Guest nephitess

*chuckles* Oh he is welcome to follow you around lovely green...we are just hoping he comes around the Red halls as well. :D

Welcome, Kross...  :)  I may be wrong, but I don't think Lor assigns mentors to Algai anymore, so not sure when you'll get one unless they do it like Lor does, which means every Sunday (checks emails and assigns Mentors and Houses).

Feel free to jump in and take part though.  If you have access, come by the Blues too... :)  And I see you're close to me in NE...    *waits for Cleo to come rushing back*    ;D

Just so everyone nows, I am most likely going to stay a tower guard. If you read my bio you'll see why. I'm not completely nixing the idea of bonding but it is not as likely. If someone gives me good enough reasons they may sway me to bonding.

And yes, I am a HUGE Serenity fan.

Aaaah you're going RP side, not Community (Org) side, then ?

In that case, I think you need to contact Eqwina. Or you can make a thread here:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,85.0.html

and I've just remembered she's on LOA for a week or so - maybe a thread is your best bet - someone is bound to help you.

Stop on in the Warders DIV. Eqwina is still giving short responses even though she is LOA, also we can PM the ADL. Elgee is right though, if you are going to RP your char the DIV is where to go and there are people there who can help you, like me. :D

Also if you are staying here, and you would be most welcome I'm sure ;), then Kynwric will be assigning you a mentor and House soon. Either one, or both, you decide to stay in will be fun. Enjoy!

Syl

Al'gai, WT/WY ORG

Gaidan Hatori, Warder Trainee, Warder DIV

Both Unbonded! ;)

P.S. Watch those Reds here! They will corrupt you like they did me! Love ya Ladies! ;D

*smacks Sylvir upside the ear* BAD algai! Go clean my quarters  ;D

Hope you enjoy yourself at the RP side, KrossDregon. I must confess, I've not really spent any time there, since Reds at the RP side don't bond, but over at the Org side there are quite a few unbonded Warders (or Algai / Manshima / Der'Manshima to give them their correct titles), so you can feel safe if you want to join that side too.  :D

Neph, you haven't been in the IM conversations! ;)

Seriously the Reds here rock if you want fun and playful people to hang out with.

* Glances at Elgee and decides NOT to disobey her!*

I'm going!

*Goes to clean Elgee's room*

Wonder what I'll find there!? ;D

*rolls eyes towards Raeyn* and just why were you leaving your stuff in my cupboard ?  ;D

*stares after Sylvir* Well, you can't say the lad lacks courage ...

*bets a fiver with nephi that he runs out screaming in less than 5 minutes*  ;)

Archived