DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Official Red Ajah Announcement

Elgee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nephitess

Well Dsage is the official owner of my "attentions". but we woun't talk about that. ;)

*likes the snugglebite* so my little one...how are your slave duties going. *pats korin on the head*

Just to make you feel better May, we weren't in on it at all. It got me for a moment, but as Kath looked at the date confronted Elgee...and she couldn't deny it. I even [posted it on here at the beginning but had to delete it quick... :D

No-one was in on it but Tayol (and I pm'd Myst about it, but I don't know if she saw it).

*snugglehuggles her Red sisters for being such good sports ... and Ata too!*  :D

Pity it had to be revealed so early *mutters about woossie Ashaman who need beddy byes early in the evening  :P*

Yes, but it was an hour LATER for me! *sticks out tongue*  ;D

And I'm up at 7 ... so I get 1/2 hour sleep less than you *sticks out other tongue* ... oh wait ... I don't have another one ... *scratches head* ... *has some more Taint* ...

*Bats eyelashes at Tayol*

Any chance I can bum a barrel of that stuff off you ?  8)

BTW, I can't take full credit for this *shares the blame shares the blame  ;D *

It was cooked up between Raijin and myself, and I then presented it to Tay  :D

So I'm back..... And if this was true Tayol would now be bonded to me. In fact..... *eyes Tayol*..... hmmmm .... *blue streak pushing up*

That! *points at Elgee* is MY Aes Sedai!! *beams proudly at her Sister brat* Well done Elgeelove. I'll make sure your torture tonight is extra special ;)

Archived