DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Triumphant Return of the Black Ajah!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pandy, it's good to see you!  *Hugs*  We haven't had a visit from SG in a long time.

I've never been tempted to join the dark side.  This doesn't mean I haven't sinned, since no one's perfect.  It means I hate true evil and want to stay as far away from it as possible.

I don't consider you guys to be truly evil, though.  I know too many SG members well enough to know that some of you are actually really nice.  *Winks at Pandy and Far*

*G*

Remember Nemo?

When Dorie sees the little pink jellies - "And you shall be my squishy."

:D

*sighs*  I lack the intelligence to be evil...and the energy. It's hard to keep up with which lie you told to whoever.  :-\

Don't worry about keeping up with the lies, just tell more to cover them up  :D

That's what I meant, too fatiguing! It just goes on and on and on!  :D

Dwyn, what is pure evil but a mental illness?

'Mental illness' has nothing to do with being 'evil'.

However, 'evil' people can and do behave in ways that cause me to question not their sanity, but their humanity. What worries me is that 'evil' behavior may someday become the norm, and 'good' people like me will be considered 'mentally ill'.  :(

It's all about perception. but he's right. REAL evil is generally caused by mental illness.

And I don't believe that the people considered 'nice' in our society will be be considered mentally ill ever to be honest. I mean no matter what happens our kids and grandkids are going to consider us crazy and odd, just not certifiable.

*Strolls in, adjusting her Red Shawl and smiling blandly at everyone*

I hear there's tea being offered ... and cookies ...

*Thinks fond thoughts of the Flaming Bloody Warders and Screaming Aes Sedai at the Phoenix Lounge, but is determined to be polite so smiles and accepts a cup of tea*

Hello and welcome to the WT ... ermm ... so how's the Shadow doing these days?

Most people with mental illnesses aren't evil at all, although there are a few who are.  Those are the ones I leave to other psychologists.  I spoke a little about this in the thread Taya started about that horrible animal abuser guy.

I don't think niceness will become a mental illness, even if it does become more rare than it is now. 

haha bc, follow your heart or lack thereof, I am Green Ajah, but for the sake of this thread Iam here in BA capacity....

And you don't actually have to be an inherently nasty person to join SG, you just need to appreciate sarcasm, whips and being a nutter, on a board. I am (I hope) a nice person in general, I certainly try at least. I just let me 'evil' side come out at SG.

And Jade and I both, know how it is Ell. We were involved in that raid between the Aiel and Ogier, which we were both in so, we stole from ourselves, so we got to keep everything anywayz!!!

*ROTLFMAO*

You know, I would like to the the evil Black Ajah's Attorney. Can you imagine how many cases of compulsion are to be brought before Mother?

"I object!" I'd be saying that ever 2 nanoseconds.

Archived