DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Hole in the Wall

WhiteWolf

Seeing as we have a lot of new members to the Wolfkin, and most have not met up in an rp yet, i assume, i thought it might be a good idea to have an "evenings" fun at our own special watering hole, "The Hole in the Wall."

For any of you that are not familiar with this place, it is on the shores of the lake, opposite where Wolflovers home is, and was built with the help of the Ogier, so it looks almost like it has grown out of the ground and blends into the surrounding forest. To get there from the Stedding just take the path through the forest at teh rear of the Infirmary, all are welcome, including wolves.

So if you are up for a little light hearted "meet and greet" stuff then sign up here and we can get it started.

Owen

The White Wolf

Ranger Leader

It's not forgotten Tiggy, I did PM Kura about it but he's kinda disappeared again and I had no reply. I believe the Admins are working on a solution so bear with us hun.  :) Appreciate your patience *huggles*

Thanks Raeyn.  ;D

*laughs* you can retro RP anyway Jehaine so any of you new folk can still feel free to join in.  :)

*pokes Erik* does that mean you'll be there too? Hmm?  :D

*goes to poke Kara*

• 2 weeks later...